Closed Thread
Page 56 of 70 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge Europe Hotfix: 10/21/15 at 1:00 AM GMT (PDT +7) / 3:00 AM CEST [COMPLETE]

Quote Originally Posted by Squealdn View Post
    Even patron can play on EU, the labor is on different count. Be warned though. If there's a patch and the version mismatched, you risk requiring to redownload the whole client again. I've been there.
    meaning i have no solid reason to stay on one server set since i have no home

4.5 hours and counting keep up the good work trino

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    4:30 AM PDT Update: The team's work continues on the deployment, as we need to perform some additional steps due to the prior issue. We still do not have an estimated time for the completion of this work.
    Omeyjing.
    retired?

aa forums better than the game

Quote Originally Posted by 666Wolfpyre View Post
    Thinking about playing on an EU server since i am on a free account anyways
    um ... aint that what u supposed to do when na is down... thats what im doing right now.

4:30 AM PDT Update: The team's work continues on the deployment, as we need to perform some additional steps due to the prior issue. We still do not have an estimated time for the completion of this work.
    So to fix something you broke something else and then after you fixed it you have to still go back to fix the original item. Did I get that right?
    #savearchery ~ WTB Ayanad Bow recipe

Glad how this is going

I am sorry.. I just can't right now Trion. Go on with your antics without me.

Celestrata, seriously... tell us who dropped its cup of coffee on the trinoputer.....

How is it with slightly-off-topic posts that aren't calls for compensation?
    Ah well, I'll get word if and when i'm straying too far off... (^-^)'

Let's all listen to some quality music and chill out a little, ok?

https://youtu.be/eOH15_pqWZ4
    Kinda relevant to today as a whole.

Peace!

hey im not complaing, but wow guys after 4.5 hours of downtime, when it thought to be a 1.5 hr. that happened to WOW, back in vanilla days, and even blizzard gave out compensation for ♥♥♥♥ like that.. I don't care if its early hours of the morning ur talking almost 5 hrs of down time. that should be credited with something, doesn't have to be much, say every account get's a workers comp, something like that. ya know. but to do a oops it took us 5 hours n nothing. well that's ....

Closed Thread
Page 56 of 70 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast