+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: A Day In The Life of an Archeage Player - List of Routines..What's Yours?

It annoys me somewhat that you guys operate similar to bots. Hardly adding to the content of the game but more than often complain about the lack of content. Carebearing actually kills the game.
    Bank Ollo - Abo Kyrios - Bannk Nazar - Bannk Kraken - Bonk Morpheus - Bink Salphira

Quote Originally Posted by Bank View Post
    It annoys me somewhat that you guys operate similar to bots. Hardly adding to the content of the game but more than often complain about the lack of content. Carebearing actually kills the game.
    It annoys me somewhat that you want to tell me how to play the game. Also 'carebears' add more to the game than griefers, gankers and pkers. They do add content. They create produce. There's more to sandbox than pking. Something people like you need to realise.
    Hokusai - Harani - Eanna
    Farmer, trader, wheeler-dealer.

hmm mine kinda simple
    login
    take daily log in
    check auction house
    take merit quest ( the one require LP )
    go harvest stuff
    check AH again
    sell stuff on AH
    harvest my illegal farm
    check AH again and sell stuff
    go adventure + loot some illegal farm if can find
    check AH again
    go do halloween quest
    call it a day and go sleep

Quote Originally Posted by felixius View Post
    CR/GR is killing this game. Really wish they'd re-evaluate the honor coming from them and move it to world pvp kills.
    I also dislike GR/CR. I almost wish it was a weekly quest for 2000 honor.
    Ollo: ignitar
    Morpheus: iggy

Re-log, for login tracker since I stay logged in for no reason other than to sit at my house.
    Harvest cow pens, steal my bf's honey from his beehives if it's ready, harvest other things.
    Do mm if I woke up that early.
    Bumble around doing merit dailies.
    Go back home and do house dailies.
    Bumble around doing the dungeon daily if it's easy.
    Teleport to some random region in haranya and smuggle a pack out without stealth. Paddle boat it to TC.
    Do Lucas if I actually feel like it, usually I don't and just stand around on my plaza instead.
    Do mistmerrow again.
    Do halcy.
    Do daily faction board thing.
    Do Gilda quest for 3 arena kills.
    Do whatever other dailies I feel like doing.
    Reset.
    Do guild dailies, (pack and bunker for guild)
    Daily ghostships/seabugs with guild.
    Guild activities.
    Derp around for hours until I'm tired.
    Sleep in bed for labor, Ingame and irl.
    Repeat in similar fashion the next day.

Around 8:30 I wake up, switch my poopsock out from the day prior and ponder what color / material I'm going with for the day. What blend: cashmere? Perhaps wool? Certainly not synthetic.

By 9 I'm in the office checking on my workers to insure that our core product line is being produced in adequate quantities to match the demand intended of our Korean pixel manufacturers.

This usually takes about an hour, after which time I peruse the hearts and souls of those most willing to risk this month's rent check on slightly higher numbers being bestowed upon their coveted intangible virtual assets. I then strike: mentally and financially.

At this point I then entertain myself by observing the endless paint huffing and glue sniffing taking place within the social context of the game, wherein people actually place some measure of emotional investment into the happenings of that particular day. Perhaps someone stole their precious trade pack or said mean things about them? If I'm lucky they'll even go full "law and order" and place an immense amount of effort, specifically effort which should be directed to matters which actually have meaning of some measure, into an entirely worthless forum trainwreck thread detailing these very real feelings as they pertain to the aforementioned social interactions.

I then rest, relax, allow unsuccessful swipers a chance to catch their breath... and finish ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.
    Quote Originally Posted by veronica View Post
    Gambling junkies be throwing their rent money away, getting pissed, then talking ♥♥♥♥ about the game on various forums.
    AKA Rnsatan.

Mine is pretty simple:

1. Log in tracker
    2. Feed the animals
    3. Harvest the harvestable, plant the spaces
    4. farmers station quests
    5. Go out into the AA world and see what kind of trou.. SQUIRREL!
    6. log off and go to work
    Is anyone else sad to know that people will rant and rave about being banned when they know damn good and well they broke the rules? Sadder still is the energy consumption and the lengths they will go to so they can continue to break them... and the threads they post when they finally get caught.

say hi in guild
    log out
    do stuff IRL

Quote Originally Posted by punchyline View Post
    say hi in guild
    log out
    do stuff IRL
    This actually got me to realize something LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by rye715 View Post
    This actually got me to realize something LOL.
    +1. I hope I won't get a violation for saying +1 again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast