View Poll Results: Are you getting error when completing the Event Quest?

Voters
257. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, the quest is failing or I can't open the chest. Something is wrong.

237 92.22%
  • No, has worked fine for me every time.

20 7.78%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Cheer Up the Ezna Spirits cannot be completed

People blocking the NPC with vehicles the entire time, and then if you lose as Ezna, you can't open the stupid chest. Great event as usual. Trion will just continue to ignore it as according to them it's a minor issue affecting few people. Yeah. Right.

Edit: Oh look, they realized it. Bloody miracle.

Yes. it is broken. A rare bug that affects all the losers was found......LMAO.....Rare??? Happens everytime. XL might get around to fixing it but I doubt it.

So we wait for a compensation with tokens for all the bugs in this event.
    EU - Sirothe - Kobeni
    EU - BnS - Windrest - Crimson Legion - Noel Kannagi - Force Master - no guild yet

BUGGED EVENT FROM BUGGED TRION for real when can u do somethign good just say'n

Quote Originally Posted by Aquilina View Post
    Its confusing and frustrating for sure. An invitation for people to grief. Imprisons everywhere, so many people. I couldn't even find candy to throw or figure out what was going on in the mass of people, I must have been missing something. I touched the stone I saw the jack o lanterns on the ground I saw people throwing candy, I'm confused, and I'm sure I would have figured it out but it was over in 2 minutes so, then I was SOL, and the times are only going to give me one chance a day to get it right (I just got lucky enough to get to try already today, that won't happen again.)
    Not only are there imprisons, but people are getting out their haulers and seige tanks and pushing people around. There are also portals everywhere. I went through two of them during one of the events yesterday.

great, another fk up. event was fine for me BEFORE the hotfix, now after its broken....

Funny thing is that I can open it just fine on my alt, even if I threw just one ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ candy in the pumpkin. With my main I never can complete the Ezna quest. So I'm not just losing 3 tokens daily, but other two event times too, when I could possibly have a chance to get the working quest. How are we supposed to get the pumpkin bed if we can't even loot the chests for tokens? I actually thought todays hotfix was to fix this, but apparently not..

This rare bug seems to be affecting everyone LMAO.

Just send us 200 tokens so we can go back to playing the game and avoid the grieffest of imprisons, portals and carts.

XL please fix the next event ahead of time so that people can't do this crap at events. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalli Matthews View Post
    great, another fk up. event was fine for me BEFORE the hotfix, now after its broken....
    Was the hotfix even supposed to address this?

Nice event Trion , i realy quest me you ever test your updates before patch servers or you want that all hates you for that shi...t

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast