View Poll Results: Are you getting error when completing the Event Quest?

Voters
257. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, the quest is failing or I can't open the chest. Something is wrong.

237 92.22%
  • No, has worked fine for me every time.

20 7.78%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Cheer Up the Ezna Spirits cannot be completed

so we got a bugged event with no change of collecting the items we want nice and there won't be any compensation but hey let's rise the prices and give them lesser gemstones why not

Quote Originally Posted by Mira Rose View Post
    BTW I am now missing 3 daily login tracker rewards so far since it was launched a week ago it stays grayed out all day at times never even updating at 12am PDT as you guys have stated. It has gone over 48hrs before allowing me to even click it too. You guys make it very hard to be optimistic and actually enjoy the events when they seldom work and are always time limited...
    Same here, I missed at least 3 days now I believe because it was grayed out and no matter what I did I could not click it. I did finally get another one last night but I have clearly missed the 18 mark :-/ Go Go Bugged Events!! Even a simple button click can't be done properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethetun View Post
    I'm not upset with Celestrata's answer. They are still evaluating it. If anything, I probably asked the question too early. They were able to replicate the problem. I'd rather them focus on fixing it now, and then assess the other. I was just curious if that was something Celestrata had considered yet.
    Well, here is the problem, some people work. So if we are able to make a couple of the timed events on the weekend only have them NOT give us anything there is NO way for the working class to receive anything more than MAYBE the plushie.
    So no, it's not too early to ask. Every single event should not be riddled with "rare" bugs that make the event completely impossible.
    “We view any system that generates value, at a cost to customer happiness, as a broken system that we need to fix.”

Valve On In-Game Economy

Calim[Strike]Naima[/strike] Kraken East Support Archer

No response from Trion? Nothing? I want my rod and bed and all that junk. How am I supposed to get coins efficiently if i can only do the freakin dailies?

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    It depends on how severe this becomes. If it really begins to impact the event, it's something we would absolutely look into and rally for. If we can get this fixed quickly, then most likely not.

Are you kidding me? "It depends of how severe this becomes"? This is a very serious issue when it prevents people from completing an event that gives rewards thats are set on a TIMER!! The long this goes on, the less event tokens people can get and that is a problem when the rewards for said event COST EVENT TOKENS!!

If you missed it, this IS impacting the event SO with that said perhaps you should seem to care about this a little bit more then your last post would indicate. This is a broken event. A Holiday event no less. End of story and thus should be driven to the height of the BUG FIX LIST!!!!! I dont even work for Trion and i know this is a URGENT issue.

It depends on how severe this becomes. If it really begins to impact the event, it's something we would absolutely look into and rally for. If we can get this fixed quickly, then most likely not.
    Wow....

Happy Halloween from Trion.

Quote Originally Posted by Altia View Post
    Are you kidding me? "It depends of how severe this becomes"? This is a very serious issue when it prevents people from completing an event that gives rewards thats are set on a TIMER!! The long this goes on, the less event tokens people can get and that is a problem when the rewards for said event COST EVENT TOKENS!!

If you missed it, this IS impacting the event SO with that said perhaps you should seem to care about this a little bit more then your last post would indicate. This is a broken event. A Holiday event no less. End of story and thus should be driven to the height of the BUG FIX LIST!!!!! I dont even work for Trion and i know this is a URGENT issue.
    If only they would themselves go this event on the live server and just watch how many people get pissed off and throw their hands up in disgust because they can't claim either of the two chests. This poll is hardly an indication of just how MANY people this "rare" bug affects.

Edit: And yet for teh 4th time its all bugged out for me. This is getting ridiculous.

Just crashed at the 6pm EST, logged back in and couldn't get credit. The quest was actually just gone.

So let's see thats 10 am bugged, 2 pm bugged, 6pm bugged... who wants to guess what will happen at the 10pm one?

Fail again Failon, keep up the good work! This won't be fixed, it's much easier for them to just give out a compensation package for EVERYONE regardless if they participated or not.

I managed to get it done once, after that, the other 2 are impossible to complete. pls do something about it and stop ♥♥♥♥ing up every damn ♥♥♥♥ you can

Each time this bugs, all players on that team lose out on the Shabby chest (1 token I've heard) as well as turning in the quest for an additional token. In one day I personally have lost 8 tokens from this bug.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast