View Poll Results: Are you getting error when completing the Event Quest?

Voters
257. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, the quest is failing or I can't open the chest. Something is wrong.

237 92.22%
  • No, has worked fine for me every time.

20 7.78%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Cheer Up the Ezna Spirits cannot be completed

Just did 10 pm event :/ lost but still couldn't collect either chest again. Broken as hell. Ok Trion I guess loosing team is getting nothing cause that's how you see it, right? Even though you should be able to collect even if loosing team. See more players each day saying its bugged and can't get anything. At this rate if your not going to do anything a lot of players are going to be demanding compensation! I don't blame them either cause your failing on your responsibilities to fix the event so it works for everyone!!!!

They need to stop the spawning of vehicles, mounts and pets within the arena. The trolls are having a feeding frenzy and this event does not need any help to be the biggest failure to date in this game.

You can't get to the quest giver or the stone through the throngs of players and if by luck you do manage to the tanks, carts, wagons and haulers that are circling puss you away canceling the cast.

By the time you get the stone clicked the darn event is over and you get no chance to throw candy much less collect even a losing side single token.

If you can't disallow the spawning inside the arena, then for the 4 times a day station a GM at the arena before and during the event and at least teleport the trolls and their vehicles/mounts/pets straight to the Kraken for a nice little visit.

It will not solve all the issues of this ill thought out, poorly timed, cluster mess of an event but it would be a start.
    Betty - Kyrios - West
    May your dreams always be beautiful, but may your realities always be better.

Just had it fail for me as well both yesterday and today. The first day i was on the winning team and it went fine. The last 2 times was on the losing team and quest failed. Couldn't turn in, couldn't open shabby chest. Yes i did everything right. Got quest, touched stone, threw candy into pumpkin. This is not a "rare" bug since a ton of people were complaining they were having the same problem right after event. They are just too lazy to report it thinking " someone else will" . This event is already a troll's wet dream what with the imprisons and vehicle spamming covering npc's etc. without having the actual quest troll me as well.Fix and compensate. Thanks.

Winning or losing, this bug isn't rare as TRION states it is. I've attended 4 more times now and it is STILL broken.

EDIT: ♥♥♥♥ this event. Just give me my ♥♥♥♥ing snail and we'll call it a day. That's all I want.

Yep, I got Fails the Requirements again this evening on Salphira. I have tried almost every time this quest has been available, and only actually been able to click the chest and get credit *once*. :?

For me it failed 2 times one at 8 am and the other at 12pm.... so yeah theres no hope with this...

don't know if this is it but I stopped doing this in a raid and I was able to complete this 3 times today.I think being in a raid messes with the team issue since it spawns a random team. Don't know if im right but worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    It depends on how severe this becomes. If it really begins to impact the event, it's something we would absolutely look into and rally for. If we can get this fixed quickly, then most likely not.
    Three straight fails today. This event is borked even if you fix the broken chests.

The siege equipment and farm carts being spawned in Arena will screw over a considerable number of participants. You've made a very good event for griefers.

This will affect the profits of the game. Whales hate bugged, poorly planned events that screw them out of their toys.

2015 Hallowtide performance is just another nail in the... (wait, that's too easy.)

We talk and complain and we don't even get a ETA of when it will be fixed :/ tnx trion for the super TESTING u have on that PTS

One thing I have noticed.. may be just me but

I picked up the quest to do the candy toss. Did the toss.. and actually threw the candy. Went to turn in and after I couldn't... noticed the quest book said I failed and needed to abandon/retake the quest.

Not sure how Trion would check to see how much of a impact this flawed event is doing to ppl but...

Waiting for the day one of the Trion folks who play on Morph get nothing. That might actually get more than a brief mention on "we are looking at it".

Either way, a lot already are to far behind the power curve to get the bed or even the snail. Day two and chances are already getting beyond hope unless someone steps in and works this.

Small request. Why not every 4 hours? 6 times a day. Seems this is not friendly to folks who actually work(as in getting any decent amount of coins when you can only make one event).

Some folks work 10 hours days or even 12's... so between wake up and drive to/from work... no chance (said on behalf of several guild members who this affects).
    Reading this is a waste of your time.

Release the Kraken!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast