+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Will we get a fix or even an answer to the event bug?

Will we get a fix or even an answer to the event bug?

I on't want to waste my time doing this event if i can't get the minimum tokens i could get if the quests weren't bugged. So can someone be kind enough to answer if we will get a compensation for this? Or a fix and an extended event period?
    Proud green pirate, fervent activist of the Tumbleweed Nerf Society

We need extra tokens, I can only do the repeatable quest once because I have a job, 4pm 8pm 12pm 4am for me. I can only do the one at 12pm. I can't even get tokens if I lose the repeatable one. Even if I did all the quests once there is no guarantee I will get 70 tokens because the timing was messed up and the even started without peace zone and it was impossible to do as a pirate.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaanark View Post
    We need extra tokens, I can only do the repeatable quest once because I have a job, 4pm 8pm 12pm 4am for me. I can only do the one at 12pm. I can't even get tokens if I lose the repeatable one. Even if I did all the quests once there is no guarantee I will get 70 tokens because the timing was messed up and the even started without peace zone and it was impossible to do as a pirate.
    I thought people were just being in a rush and not paying attention... until it happened to me today. I was there, 10 minutes before it started, got all quests, touched the soulstone, got the other quest, went for moonswept team, threw candies, my team won, i couldnt open any chest, not the winner, not the loser. Even after everyone else left, i could still not open anything.

It's so angering that this event that should be, as it is in fact, giving out stuff for basically free, here is no payment on our side, just a thing that is supposed to be fun, yet you can't get it. You can't even get the top item offerend because the quests are bugged like this. I wish you could be at least able to get them only with the dailiess, but with the bad timings and fails even that looks now imposible
    Proud green pirate, fervent activist of the Tumbleweed Nerf Society

+ Reply to Thread