Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: What the players you lost think about blockades.

The poll was done in a bad way. It should have been done in a way all players in game knew about this.

I'm glad you can no longer block areas with afk people.
    Stupid phone and your auto correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Filmoret View Post
    Poll on a mmo website about their feelings on blockades. Notice that 70% of the people disagreed that this would be considered pvp. And 75% of those people were willing to say it was the Stupidest idea they had ever heard. And a lot of those who considered it pvp did not understand the full concept of the idea. Trion you made a huge blunder here according to actual mmo players and really idk how you can fix this game but good luck. Whoever on your board of directors who disagreed with allowing blockades should be the one in charge and not the people who said otherwise.

Do you realize that the most anticipated mmo in 2014 was Archeage? You could have easily had millions of players. Anyways get the right people in the right places to make this game successful.

http://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/...sidered-pvp/p1
    well seeing that this is a fairly PvP heavy game I feel that blockades should be mechanics that are some how integrated into the game. However I understand how it was very exploitable in peace zones. Thing is the solution they provided (basically throwing down Ban Hammers) is NOT the way to go. A more elegant solution would be to simply add "Push" physics similar to ships so that players had ways of breaking blockades in peace zones.

Quote Originally Posted by SkullMonkey View Post
    well seeing that this is a fairly PvP heavy game I feel that blockades should be mechanics that are some how integrated into the game. However I understand how it was very exploitable in peace zones. Thing is the solution they provided (basically throwing down Ban Hammers) is NOT the way to go. A more elegant solution would be to simply add "Push" physics similar to ships so that players had ways of breaking blockades in peace zones.
    Problem with this is it goes both ways.... You push a blocker the blocker can have people always pushing you off of the road....
    Stupid phone and your auto correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Zehro View Post
    Carebears have taken over the PvP scene as well. Give it a couple years and farming plants to see who can grow the most will be considered "PvP".
    Farming is already considered PvE, it will be PvP next month.

https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/co..._discuss_your/
    --------------
    Patrick
    4jacks

Quote Originally Posted by FileHawk View Post
    Problem with this is it goes both ways.... You push a blocker the blocker can have people always pushing you off of the road....
    SWEET! I say bring it. One of my best memories in the game was driving 2 fully loaded haulers out of YNY peacetime and having to outfox and weave through 12 ppl spawning haulers to try and stop me long enough for peace to expire, kill me and take my packs. I got all 14 packs out and there was much wailing and knashing of teeth. I later joined their guild and had many laughs about said incident.

stop QQing and grow some man parts.

6.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #16
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Closing this thread out, as much of the blockade discussion is already going on in the blockade thread.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2