View Poll Results: What should trion/xl do about the quest bug for the halloween quests?

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Extend the event by 1 day for every day this issue isnt solved

10 9.62%
  • Give everyone 9 tokens for every day this issue isnt solved (or 6, assuming a 50% attendance)

76 73.08%
  • Nothing, dont be entitled, just deal with it and dont expect compensation

18 17.31%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 3 Times in a row......

3 Times in a row......

so today I participated 3 times in that stupid candy throwing event and all 3 times I got the moonswept quest, so did my friend. He got 4 tokens each time, I got none because the quest doesn't complete.
    I got the buff which shows I succeeded though, the one that says I made the spirits happy but I didn't get completion of this quest

I know there is a post already about the ezna quest but it seems this affects both and while im not usually the first person to call for compensation, there is only 2 reasonable solutions to this problem.

1) extend the event by 1 day for every day that the problem isn't fixed, or
    2) give everyone 9 tokens for every day that this bug persists.

Are you abandoning your failed quest before the next event starts? Works for me every time.

Yes, I abandoned and reaccepted the new quest. timers were on like 57 mins when it ended

I'm not voting in this. It is too early to be calling for anything. Let's get it fixed first.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethetun View Post
    I'm not voting in this. It is too early to be calling for anything. Let's get it fixed first.
    These things still need to be discusses early, if we can talk about all this then when its fixed we can go from there.
    This is why I made the options based on a "X per day its not fixed"

6.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #6
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Hey guys, we are already discussing this and, if the problem ends up being more of less persistent, we'll absolutely begin conversations of additional rewards or things of that nature. Otherwise, until we know more, it's a bit early for us to call what our response will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Hey guys, we are already discussing this and, if the problem ends up being more of less persistent, we'll absolutely begin conversations of additional rewards or things of that nature. Otherwise, until we know more, it's a bit early for us to call what our response will be.
    Thank you for your response. Just good to know that senpai is noticing us. <3
    Solie
    <Paragon> Calliel
    <Black Shields> Calliel, Hanure, Thunder Wing
    <IIIIIII> Kryios, Tahyang
    <Outcast> Conviction

Thanks for the reply.
    This is basically just to start throwing ideas out and get an idea of what people would prefer. I don't expect this to be decided yet but its good to get an idea of what people are thinking right now

Just lower the price on the items at the vendor.... And its not only that quest its also the first day on EU without festival time, east was killed in TC and West was killed in Solis so no tokens there either.

this event is a waste of time :/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast