View Poll Results: What should trion/xl do about the quest bug for the halloween quests?

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Extend the event by 1 day for every day this issue isnt solved

10 9.62%
  • Give everyone 9 tokens for every day this issue isnt solved (or 6, assuming a 50% attendance)

76 73.08%
  • Nothing, dont be entitled, just deal with it and dont expect compensation

18 17.31%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 3 Times in a row......

How about removing collision? I mean you can no longer bump into people, without someone screaming they're reporting you after the 23rd. T-bone someone? Take a screenshot yourself and send it in. Looks like they blocked you. Could solve most of these "issues" they claim to have with blockades and such. Or did they actually implement it by accident so that you couldn't fall through the world? Oh wait, you still fall through and then they get angry at you for their glitches.

Are people honestly shocked that XL/Trion have screwed up yet another event? They've screwed up EVERY SINGLE ONE so far in one way or another. I don't even bother anymore because 99% of the time the rewards are total junk anyway, and totally not worth the headaches.

This is my 6th time. 5 loses 1 win. Giving up sleep for this and not getting rewarded. Thanks!

this issue happens all the time. im pretty sure everyone on all the servers has seen the effects of this "rare" bug at least once if not twice by now. ive had it 3 times so far.

Quote Originally Posted by StraponBunny View Post
    this issue happens all the time. im pretty sure everyone on all the servers has seen the effects of this "rare" bug at least once if not twice by now. ive had it 3 times so far.
    WTF is rare about this? I manage done quest only once so far! only damn once! So if its rare them im extremly lucky.
    Too bad regrade attempts show something diferent. FRUSTRATING as ♥♥♥♥.
    Gotta give up on this event and 150 labor regen bed.

Its not a rare bug. Happens too often.

so as far as i know its mostly the loserteam that getting this bug and IF, then its a LOT of players. so its not a rare buff, all are having the problem then....always the loserside getting not the right buff to get to the chest.

I attend 3 out of 4 candy events /day and and THEY ARE ALWAYS BUGGED .. 3 days in a row i didn't completed it once not even ONCE TRINO

broke event
    --------------
    Patrick
    4jacks

This is getting ridiculous, I have now only completed the arena quest once and have had it bugged 3-4. This is getting depressing, I WANTED that bed and now I have no desire to continue with all the people blocking with haulers, siege engines, and portals and a event that has been bugged from the beginning with no outlook of it being fixed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast