+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 267

Thread: East and West going carebear?

  1. #241
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    308
    Quote Originally Posted by Kegster View Post
    Most of the time NaCl doesn't ask for help. Just ask your buddy Banditt how fast we went to help when we saw you picked up the pack. We all just stood there at the Abyssal portal waiting for luscas to start. But if they did ask for ask help we would absolutely go help out. And don't act you don't have an entire faction you can ask for help from. If you told DE that you'd give them half the gold from the pack if they come help, would they really say no? Or how about Kittens pug raid?
    The sad part is their lack of ability to actually count like after the last maint the fight for DGS they called all of catabus and then some for 25 pirates then proceeded to brag and talk ♥♥♥♥ because 25 pirates who were actually online somehow made 2 and a half raids that they somehow think they are good enough to beat. Seriously if anyone on this server had to fight more than 1 raid of pirates at a time then you would all never manage to step off the nui statue.
    Grandpa Pirate Cat of Kyrios

    Hello Kitty Hit Squad

    Infiltrator,Farslayer,Hexblade,Stone Arrow, Primevil, Crusader, Trickster, Archon, Hellweaver

    Class confused

  2. #242
    Quote Originally Posted by Warz View Post
    The sad part is their lack of ability to actually count like after the last maint the fight for DGS they called all of catabus and then some for 25 pirates then proceeded to brag and talk ♥♥♥♥ because 25 pirates who were actually online somehow made 2 and a half raids that they somehow think they are good enough to beat. Seriously if anyone on this server had to fight more than 1 raid of pirates at a time then you would all never manage to step off the nui statue.
    Holy run-on sentence batman I still don't know what you were trying to say with that one it seems like some punctuation might help also have you seen the new season of Fargo its pretty good but you really can't beat Billy Bob Thornton dude is such a badass actor.

  3. #243
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by Elu View Post
    We didn't let Abyss end for months because we were bored of monopolizing worldbosses? What. That one seriously makes no sense to me because the East normally won Abyssal until the Daedra DDOS.



    We've only ever 'all called the whole faction' twice. I've said this numerous times before. It was for late night Krakens (12 AM PST) where we heard that the East was bringing a lot to take it. We gave all the guilds that came equal roll chances on loot. Pre-transfer, we still claimed a lot of world bosses contested, so I don't know where you are coming from with this.



    To tell you the truth, some of us regret the decision of defending The Guardians castle those times we did. We pretty much killed off sieging again once we did that.



    Lol?



    For the most part, Kraken is yours. Delphinad Ghost Ships are yours. Anthalon during prime time is normally yours. Why do you think we are sad we can't monopolize content anymore? We asked for competition and we got it. I don't know why you try to deny the amount of numbers the pirates can actually bring when NaCl gets contested at DGS or when you feel you are going to lose some type of boss (Nice play at DGS by the way. I heard you were going to TC, but didn't plan on you going from that point).



    Ay. Just a little over 10 days left, Jackal.


    Also, when did we ask for OPP's help? You guys were shown flagging on us in the screenshot I linked earlier.
    You PR skills are on point, But how about instead of arguing with someone who isn't in CD/NaCl about what were do/don't do you pick apart my comments. You Won't.
    We don't need a full raid/all call to wipe you at DGS myself and Capo did it ourselves, once again you were to busy tab target failing the mobs instead of killing the plate abolisher that was killing your healer. Probably should get some target practice in.
    Like I said CD/NaCl can barely fill a full raid between us, and normally sit at 40-45 and your own SS shows Catalyst can bring out 36 people. Wow huge difference must need to bring another entire faction to help you cause that pirate all call of maybe 5 seabugs 2 HKHS and 3 Winter so scary.
    For all your ♥♥♥♥ talk about people who use peace treaty pretty cute how you're hiding from CD by spamming them.

  4. #244
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    308
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealFaptality View Post
    You PR skills are on point, But how about instead of arguing with someone who isn't in CD/NaCl about what were do/don't do you pick apart my comments. You Won't.
    We don't a full raid/all call to wipe you at DGS myself and Capo did it ourselves, once again you were to busy tab target failing the mobs instead of killing the plate abolisher that was killing your healer. Probably should get some target practice in.
    Like I said CD/NaCl can barely fill a full raid between us, and normally sit at 40-45 and your own SS shows Catalyst can bring out 36 people. Wow huge difference must need to bring another entire faction to help you cause that pirate all call of maybe 5 seabugs 2 HKHS and 3 Winter so scary.
    For all your ♥♥♥♥ talk about people who use peace treaty pretty cute how you're hiding from CD by spamming them.
    correction usually 1 HKHS thank you the other is busy in rl
    Grandpa Pirate Cat of Kyrios

    Hello Kitty Hit Squad

    Infiltrator,Farslayer,Hexblade,Stone Arrow, Primevil, Crusader, Trickster, Archon, Hellweaver

    Class confused

  5. #245
    this thread is some grade-A epeen ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

  6. #246
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,474
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealFaptality View Post
    You PR skills are on point, But how about instead of arguing with someone who isn't in CD/NaCl about what were do/don't do you pick apart my comments. You Won't.
    We don't need a full raid/all call to wipe you at DGS myself and Capo did it ourselves, once again you were to busy tab target failing the mobs instead of killing the plate abolisher that was killing your healer. Probably should get some target practice in.
    Like I said CD/NaCl can barely fill a full raid between us, and normally sit at 40-45 and your own SS shows Catalyst can bring out 36 people. Wow huge difference must need to bring another entire faction to help you cause that pirate all call of maybe 5 seabugs 2 HKHS and 3 Winter so scary.
    For all your ♥♥♥♥ talk about people who use peace treaty pretty cute how you're hiding from CD by spamming them.
    If you are talking 'normally' as in not just one screenshot, I would say Cata/GB is bringing out about 25-30. That is a significant difference from what the pirates 'normally' have.

    As for the peace treaty I think it is pretty crappy for the server that it has come to this, but really what choice did you think they would make after what you did? Seemed like a logical outcome for me, but everyone has their own view.

    Lots of fights and a lot of fun lately, so I have no idea why everyone is so cranky.

  7. #247
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,270
    Quote Originally Posted by Warz View Post
    You need to take a real good look at what you have done in the past with your actions. Catabus purposely refused the whole server from ANY content when they felt like it, which led to several forums about them killing the game or whatever, and pirates even standing up for both sides saying the east needs to man up since people aren't growing a pair to fight the hard fight as a pirate.

    The pirates aren't the ones who kept SoG from ending just because they were bored after monopolizing every worldboss and refusing to let any side get packs for months.

    The pirates also weren't the ones who camped every single worldboss and claimed it uncontested, and if it were ever contested did an all call for the whole faction for Months bringing catabus pacifist guardians celestial and more to fight for them.

    The pirates weren't the ones who made an alliance to claim castles and decided to make it so none of the west guilds ever had to defend on their own because Catabus would bring everyone to defend every time.

    The pirates also aren't the ones who cry and hide in safezones or behind cannons in even number fights and I mean even geared number fights not catabus's idea of 20+ 5-6k gs vs 20+ 3-4.5k gs. Also not the ones who need to make halfassed public apologies on the forums for trying yet another underhanded attempt to win at all costs.

    The Pirates do Anthalon and other worldbosses sometimes a day, we hardly have it on farm or respawn and if we dont have the dps to wipe it while contested we choose to pvp instead and give up on anth. Many times even in an outnumbered fight purely for the PvP which is more than what can be said about the east for 90% for everything ever relating to PvP. If you want pirates to apologize for wanting to participate in PvP oriented things, that's never going to happen, we came pirate to PvP. If you want to cry about the fact you aren't able to monopolize everything in the game like you did for Months and became accustomed to then go for it but own up to the actual facts. The next thing you will see them using as an excuse is HKHS is fighting in the pirate zerg with another 9000 pirates and killing the server because they cant fight over a contested worldboss. Instead of crying about how weak your force is because you cant get along with your faction, and we can, how about you try taking over castles more and monopolizing benefits with that since you cant handle any real PvP without crying about it.

    SHOTS FIRED
    No but seriously West, smarten up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Khrolan View Post
    You're right when you say that the class doesn't have the 1.0 impact it used to.
    Truth be told a chosen class is only a small representation of a player's sphere of influence. What is lacking in combat ability can absolutely be made up for with social savvy.
    -Khro
    #SaveArchery - When "social savvy" is a Producer's response in how to fix Archery.

  8. #248
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    421
    I vouch for another #OccupySquidward honestly.

  9. #249
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    275
    Quote Originally Posted by Warz View Post
    You need to take a real good look at what you have done in the past with your actions. Catabus purposely refused the whole server from ANY content when they felt like it, which led to several forums about them killing the game or whatever, and pirates even standing up for both sides saying the east needs to man up since people aren't growing a pair to fight the hard fight as a pirate.

    The pirates aren't the ones who kept SoG from ending just because they were bored after monopolizing every worldboss and refusing to let any side get packs for months.

    The pirates also weren't the ones who camped every single worldboss and claimed it uncontested, and if it were ever contested did an all call for the whole faction for Months bringing catabus pacifist guardians celestial and more to fight for them.

    The pirates weren't the ones who made an alliance to claim castles and decided to make it so none of the west guilds ever had to defend on their own because Catabus would bring everyone to defend every time.

    The pirates also aren't the ones who cry and hide in safezones or behind cannons in even number fights and I mean even geared number fights not catabus's idea of 20+ 5-6k gs vs 20+ 3-4.5k gs. Also not the ones who need to make halfassed public apologies on the forums for trying yet another underhanded attempt to win at all costs.

    The Pirates do Anthalon and other worldbosses sometimes a day, we hardly have it on farm or respawn and if we dont have the dps to wipe it while contested we choose to pvp instead and give up on anth. Many times even in an outnumbered fight purely for the PvP which is more than what can be said about the east for 90% for everything ever relating to PvP. If you want pirates to apologize for wanting to participate in PvP oriented things, that's never going to happen, we came pirate to PvP. If you want to cry about the fact you aren't able to monopolize everything in the game like you did for Months and became accustomed to then go for it but own up to the actual facts. The next thing you will see them using as an excuse is HKHS is fighting in the pirate zerg with another 9000 pirates and killing the server because they cant fight over a contested worldboss. Instead of crying about how weak your force is because you cant get along with your faction, and we can, how about you try taking over castles more and monopolizing benefits with that since you cant handle any real PvP without crying about it.
    The amount of misinformation presented in this post is almost Kiffa level.

  10. #250
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    308
    Quote Originally Posted by Feintt View Post
    The amount of misinformation presented in this post is almost Kiffa level.
    naw its more like the amount of denial you live in is reaching beyond 9000
    Grandpa Pirate Cat of Kyrios

    Hello Kitty Hit Squad

    Infiltrator,Farslayer,Hexblade,Stone Arrow, Primevil, Crusader, Trickster, Archon, Hellweaver

    Class confused

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts