+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [ISSUE] Dropback + Fireball & God's Whip skills changed [UPDATED 12/2]

Update as of 10/30: Still broken.
    UDL

Tombs

Can confirm, still broken.

Still broken, WHAT IS THE DEAL?
    -NA Calleil

Why is the delay between god's whips not mentioned? The skill is slower now.

Honestly it's so hard to compare methodically skills GCD pre-patch and post-patch, yeah you can noticeably feel the difference in-game (e.g. trying to interlace skills between flamebolts, and not being able to) but comparing it in a pseudo-scientifical way is really hard.

This is because this game is coded kinda poorly when it comes down to hardcore pvp handling, input lag in AA depends on 2 factors from my experience: latency, some graphic related stuff probably related to memory usage more specifically.

Playing with very low graphics, even if I don't have the best latency on AA (70-90ms), as soon as I login the game my heavy-GCD-based skills feel fast as lightning, skills interlace perfectly (not flamebolt into others, flamebolts are still broken), then after a while of playing the game they start feeling sloppy and most of the times restarting the client will make them go back to a good state. At least that's on my machine, anyone else got same experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Mizar666 View Post
    Honestly it's so hard to compare methodically skills GCD pre-patch and post-patch, yeah you can noticeably feel the difference in-game (e.g. trying to interlace skills between flamebolts, and not being able to) but comparing it in a pseudo-scientifical way is really hard.

This is because this game is coded kinda poorly when it comes down to hardcore pvp handling, input lag in AA depends on 2 factors from my experience: latency, some graphic related stuff probably related to memory usage more specifically.

Playing with very low graphics, even if I don't have the best latency on AA (70-90ms), as soon as I login the game my heavy-GCD-based skills feel fast as lightning, skills interlace perfectly (not flamebolt into others, flamebolts are still broken), then after a while of playing the game they start feeling sloppy and most of the times restarting the client will make them go back to a good state. At least that's on my machine, anyone else got same experience?
    its the same for me. Archeage is one of the best games out there; yet, it is one of the worst optimized games. such a shame
    Anyway, I'm still waiting on the fix. That'll help me decide whether to quit or not. Mages aren't playable anymore. At least for me it isn't.

So, xlgames has been informed on 17th already and still absolutely nothing happened???

Yo, any word on the fix? Seriously, all I do in this game is PVP. now its impossible to do that playing mage. And don't tell me there is a lot to do in this game PVE wise. cuz my gold income is by buying credits and selling. So, if I'm not enjoying the game anymore. why bother put money into a broken game.
    Reply back asap.
    lol, like they would reply back I even doubt they read this. maybe they check in every 2 weeks to post "XLgames been notified with the issue. we are still waiting on their decision."
    its just sad how a really good game is so poorly optimized.

This is taking waaaay too long to fix for such a game breaking bug..

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Description: Reports from players have shown that Fireball+Dropback is no longer firing the normal amount of shots. Prior use resulted in 2 bursts of 3 fireballs (1 large, 2 small). Current use results in 2 bursts of 1 fireball (both large.)

The other report is on the diameter of God's Whip becoming smaller and smaller after repeated use.

10/28 Status: We have shown XLGAMES these reports and their team is looking into the issue. We are awaiting their feedback before proceeding further, as we need to know if this is bugged functionality or intended design.
    It's not only flamebolt + dropback, it is flamebolt that is generally broken...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast