+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23
Results 221 to 229 of 229

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [ISSUE] Dropback + Fireball & God's Whip skills changed [UPDATED 12/2]

  1. #221
    Quote Originally Posted by Isteria View Post
    ok guys, seems that with 2.5 we will have a new surprise for the fireball issue. atm russia is screaming about skill working incorrectly and their gms are checking with XL. they report that now they can only fire max 6 balls regardless what GCD and ATK. speed they have. Would be interesting to see if they will get a fix.

    here is the post + video:

    https://aa.mail.ru/forums/showthread...=241959&page=2
    And its fixed ... it's funny how RU get a fix within 5 days and we didn't get a fix yet for more than a month.
    I'm assuming the Russian mobs has something to do with it

    but yea, I lost interest in this game. I'm sick of waiting for a fix for a dying game anyway. Such a waste that a beautiful game went downhill because of bad management. Oh well, that's what you get from a F2P game. They put their effort on how to suck your money rather than improving the game itself.

  2. #222
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    EU-Eanna
    Posts
    1,123
    Quote Originally Posted by PvPer View Post
    And its fixed ... it's funny how RU get a fix within 5 days and we didn't get a fix yet for more than a month.
    I'm assuming the Russian mobs has something to do with it

    but yea, I lost interest in this game. I'm sick of waiting for a fix for a dying game anyway. Such a waste that a beautiful game went downhill because of bad management. Oh well, that's what you get from a F2P game. They put their effort on how to suck your money rather than improving the game itself.
    was fixed? source?

  3. #223
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    138
    Rest in Peace flamebolts.

    Pls buff deflect and retaliate Battlerage is underpowered.

  4. #224
    Flamebolt pls. I miss being able to actually use 2 volleys in a drop back, or use skills in between flamebolts. It's been long enough, wtb update.

  5. #225
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Twans View Post
    Flamebolt pls. I miss being able to actually use 2 volleys in a drop back, or use skills in between flamebolts. It's been long enough, wtb update.
    ^ up

  6. #226
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    625
    Quote Originally Posted by malineczka View Post
    Rest in Peace flamebolts.

    Pls buff deflect and retaliate Battlerage is underpowered.
    its being nerfed to 12 seconds before or on 2.9

  7. #227
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    222
    Where is the patch with "fix"? It has to be done YESTERDAY but its still broken. Lie again?

    12/2 Status: The fix for Dropback + Fireball will be officially included in Thursday's update. (12/3)
    http://i.imgur.com/EsSeXB2.jpg?1 - GUIDE "How to kill Ainz as mage"

  8. #228
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    EU-Eanna
    Posts
    1,123
    https://aa.mail.ru/forums/showthread...241959&page=20

    here, there will be no fix for ru. see the google translated reply:

    Friends, I would like to comment on the changes in the discussion skills. But first we would like to apologize for such a long wait - it was necessary to check the operation of this skill in all versions of the game.

    So now, in all versions of ArcheAge is the ability to work the same, namely, : the "cooldown" does not affect the number of issued fire clots. This was due to the global changes in the mechanic skills to upgrade 2.5, but most of all, it only affects the ability to "fire clots." While the mechanics are and will remain - the developers have no plans to change it in the near future. However, it is possible that the subsequent rebalance skills that may change.

  9. #229
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    138
    I think we should get compensation for this. Mages are too sloppy anyways (gotta love the insane global CD on focal concussion for instance)

    Dear Trion

    I request you guys swap my cloth armor and scepterino to leather armor and some melee weapon equivalent - so i can do twice as much damage in shorter time and less effort required :^)

    COMPENSATION WHEN?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts