+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [ISSUE] Dropback + Fireball & God's Whip skills changed [UPDATED 12/2]

When are you fixing this???

Still broken as of 11/02.
    UDL

Tombs

I guess Trion has no idea how serious this issue is to those of us who are stupid enough to actually play this game... it's totally game breaking for mages. It's basically equivalent to nerfing a darkrunner's attack speed by 50% or nerfing an archer's range by 10m. If a mage can't attack fast enough to kill someone before they get trip locked, they're dead. So mages are pretty much terrible in PVP now unless you play a cheese class like cabalist or daggerspell. If you guys can't figure out how to fix this can you at least get XL to un-nerf the range and damage of god's whip to what it was before the first two nerfs it got? And this is all before the ♥♥♥♥ing idiotic buff to 2-handed melees that is coming, because yeah, darkrunners really need even more burst damage even though they can already 2-shot me while being significantly less geared.

To reiterate:

God's whip comes out twice as slow as it used to (which was already much slower than its KR equivalent) It takes about 5 seconds to get all five god's whips where it used to take 2-3.

The AOE range of god's whip has been nerfed on the later hits (which are also the only ones that do any real damage thanks to a previous nerf). Not that this even matters in pvp, since it comes out so slow that you'll never even get to the 4th and 5th casts before being interrupted.

Flamebolt is all kinds of broken, the drop back thing has been addressed plenty but it's also now really hard or impossible to weave other insta cast abilities like mana stars and chain lightning between flamebolts, a technique that used to be the bread and butter of DPSing as a mage.

Fix your ♥♥♥♥ Trion, if you have time to put in new cash shop items constantly you have time to make sure the skills actually function. This is laziness and incompetence to a disgustung degree considering how much time and money this game demands from its players and how long this issue has been ignored already.

can we get a update, i mean its been over 3 weeks when i posted a video on the pts forums on hows this was broken and yet here we r, still broken. can we at least get it stated as a bug or not or some thing?
    ~ Kiba ~

What is wrong?

Why does it take so long to get a straight answer? Do you think we will just go away? You are probably right I am very close to cancelling my 3 accounts and finding a new game along with my guild of 100 plus. Seriously this has to be the worst run MMO in the history of MMO's pathetic really considering it has all the basics of a good game just lacks elegance or support. Perhaps Blizzard is giving seminars on customer support. It's one thing when a game has bugs, it's entirely a different issue when you ignore the people that pay your bills.

Imagine alot of rage here while i just say im not amused.

Dont worry this is working as intended. XL/Trino want everyone to play melee so they are making everything except battlerage complete ♥♥♥♥ and not fun to play anymore.
    Bad Blood
    Morpheus

Ok seriously this needs to be fixed NOW, How many weeks has it been already this is ridiculous. This is gaming breaking for us mages. Dropback fireball is such a important combo it's a huge part of our damage and its complete and utter ♥♥♥♥ now. Please fix this asap, It should honestly be a priority.
    Triggie

Celestrata has there been a major change to the abilitiies in the Korean version since July? I ask because, in this video, you can see the dynamic of how drop back + flamebolt used to (and should IMO) work...

At the start the Enigmatist uses frigid tracks then drop back and fires off 6 flame bolts. At 57 seconds he drops back and is able to fire off 9+ flame bolts...

UDL

Tombs

How can this be intended design? I've looked at that youtuber koonconn, that plays on KR servers, and their drop back + flamebolt is definitely not the same as it is ours now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast