Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [BUG] Hallowtide: Candy Toss quest does not reliably offer tokens [RESOLVED]

My guess is that they will deliver 60 tokens for people that have done event everyday (4 tokens for each day you've done hallowtide event), no matter if you win or lose the event.
    Less wouldn't be fair, and more would be quite too much tokens.
    60 Tokens sounds legit as it's like if you lose every event of every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkimartines View Post
    @ Selestrata, the description for this bug isn't accurate. Players are unable to open both chests- it has happened to me, my friends, my guild - several times.
    1) After completetion of the candy toss event the buff( Moonswept or Ezna) stays unchanged and prevents you from opening both chests. And yes, this happens even when you win too!
    2) If you cannot open either of the chests, you cannot finish the quest "Cheer up the spirits" which costs you another token!

I believe you need to keep in mind this when you decide on the proper amount of compensation! Some people lose not only one token per event, but 4 !
    +1 it has happened to me once when we won, and 3 times when we lost.

So.... If festival period is over on the 3rd, how exactly are the east players supposed to use this vendor if we don't get our tokens before then? I can't see surviving long enough to actually buy anything. The West on our server, camps things like this with full raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumesia View Post
    So.... If festival period is over on the 3rd, how exactly are the east players supposed to use this vendor if we don't get our tokens before then? I can't see surviving long enough to actually buy anything. The West on our server, camps things like this with full raids.
    This is a valid concern with 2 solutions: extend the festival period / move the bench to mirage

I for one am leaving on vacation Saturday and won't be back until the 10th - the day the turn in bench disappears. When will the turn in bench disappear - that morning during weekly maintenance (which means every one needs to turn them in the night before or get screwed) or does it disappear at midnight (insert some random time zone - EDT, PDT, GMT) ?

Basically I will come home to an ingame mail with a bunch of worthless tokens that I could have used the week before to get the snail mount that I won't be able to get now due to the event always bugging out. I don't even try to the candy event anymore as it always bugs out. I do my normal daily ones for the 4 or 5 tokens and then call it good.

Angry DC'd every time

Another issue with the candy throwing event- I get dc'd about halfway into it- every single time. The quest then shows as failed. Sooooo annoying.

This. This concerns me a lot! I seriously dont know how we are going to do this as easterners when we dont have a bench and I know the westies'll make a game outta not letting us turn in tokens.
    Lucius, you shall not be forgotten.

Fiain of Nazar - Thought to be the lone eastern rper.
    The High Council - proud member.

Quote Originally Posted by Isteria View Post
    This is a valid concern with 2 solutions: extend the festival period / move the bench to mirage
    Or place a second bench in Solis.

Quote Originally Posted by Qhei View Post
    Or place a second bench in Solis.
    Then you need a 3rd one for the pirates.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Description: Player reports have shown that some players are unable to open the Shabby Treasure Chest after the Candy Toss event is completed. This leaves them unable to collect the 1 token that should be rewarded from the quest.

Status: After discussing with the team, fixing the bug would take too long and the fix would only come late into the event. Instead, we will providing all players with extra Hallowtide Tokens to compensate for the loss of tokens.

These tokens will be rewarded to players who have been gathering Hallowtide Tokens on their character. The exact number of tokens being offered and the exact number of tokens collected to qualify are still being discussed. This offer will count tokens that have already been collected and spent on a character.

The Hallowtide Token Machine will be unavailable after November 10th.
    It is 2 tokens (1 from non lootable chest, 1 from quest).

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast