+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [REQUEST] Adjust Submarine Stats & Functionality

Its now been 2 major update and they still haven't really messed with subs besides getting 1 use.

so
    subs got nerfed
    (well i know my red sub did)

fix or nah?

Quote Originally Posted by Thenijiway View Post
    so
    subs got nerfed
    (well i know my red sub did)

fix or nah?
    supposedly there's two different versions of submarines right now the one that is crafted before 2.5 and those after....

Quote Originally Posted by AgentRed View Post
    supposedly there's two different versions of submarines right now the one that is crafted before 2.5 and those after....
    ive had my red sub for ages
    and now they made it as bad as the other subs
    i cri

Could we please get more underwater functionality with the subs?

1. Better light source for treasure hunting and to see some of the amazing art already under the water.
    2. Speed buff - Out of combat speed buff to enable underwater travel to those remote locations where again there is some amazing art work.
    3. Pack storage - the ability to store 1 pack wouldn't make the sub op but would encourage more people to be under the water instead of just on it.

I think these 3 simple things would make owning a sub more desirable to a lot more people

So yeah, about that oxygen tank... two breathing hoses but only one person gets the buff. Kinda makes a two-seater sub pointless. This above all would be a nice suggestion to have put in. If not both getting the buff when the driver uses the skill, then let the passenger have access to the skill button as well when mounted.
    ~ Krison Mystic ~
    Proud Member of WhiteRaven
    Eanna Server - East Faction

Hello.

One important update on the topic. I can confirm that new Chrome submarine has been ninja-fixed during last few patches.

Base swim speed on tooltip is now 6,5m/s and as you can see on screenshot its also true for swimming on water surface. Below water surface its 6,0m/s.

Its not known in which patch past 2.5 ths change took place, I noticed it two days ago. Please verify also other submarines.
    EU / Retribution / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

(i am french sorry for my english)
    for me the first problem is that they are too slow, if it makes sense, is it normal that a personn with palm dipped can go faster than another on a submarine?

it's like if a guy run faster than a mount.....

we really need a fix for the subs
    trion doesn't even answer on this
    @muzzy please any word

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7