+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [REQUEST] Adjust Submarine Stats & Functionality

I feel the subs need be the clippers base speed. Radar range show is like 500 to make it not as good as a ship's radar and since it cost a lot to make need to be able to see out of render range. I would love to see my friend getting oxygen from my ox tank. If we are keeping the cost of ammo for torpedos, it needs to do three times the basic cannons damage since it cost 3 steel ammo.

Easy solution

The damage is a joke especially considering that any ship can simply outrun the torpedo so it is a combination of application and paper stats being poor.

It should be able to match a clipper in terms of speed players with swimfins go faster its a joke.
    BAKA GUILD LEADER Samurai Morpheus // Stunt Kyrios

Baka is playing BDO send pm to join

Quote Originally Posted by stupidgirl View Post
    2 words:

depth charges
    actually, yes. it's extremely unrealistic that people swiming or on subs can avoid explosion damage by swimming under the surface, explosions in water are far more dangerous than those in air.

Since submarines are sea mounts, it would make sense if they could be used in sea events. Currently they cannot be used near Whirlpool Isle in the Sea of Graves. Not only do they not provide any protection to the rider from the Abyssal Burden debuff, they actually DIE there.

Please revisit the role of submarines in sea-oriented events.

Try making the Submarine parts cheaper to craft and make tham like Ship regrade

Torpedo
    maybe 2-3 Kinds of torpedos with difrent attack types
    example
    1 Gives Every1 a Poison Buff giving Dmg over time and reduced recieved healing
    1 gives like a burning tick on the ship that can stack up to 25 times and destroy the ship use water to clear debuf on ship
    1 just damage like the ones are now
    * would love to see submarine fights in Abbysal/Luscas event
    *im a user of the Chrome Submarine and he cant shoot Torpedo let every submarine be able to shoot Torpedos

Tailfin
    crafted the 10% tailfin with the 12% movement gem but i was curios wy it cant be combined with the Burst Engine for the extra speedboost

Aircanon
    Should be able to use While moving

Submarine Overal
    Make it like a Real machine and no pet so you get less knockd off your submarine in Seafights when hit by Torpedo Ect

Quote Originally Posted by Dreezel View Post

Submarine Overal
    Make it like a Real machine and no pet so you get less knockd off your submarine in Seafights when hit by Torpedo Ect
    THIS RIGHT HERE -- The thought of a machine you build from scratch taking multiple pieces to fabricate on a machining table should NOT BE A PET!!! It's a vehicle thus should be treated as such. MAKE THIS HAPPEN!! pretty please..

I would like to see them have a base speed of about 8/9ms so just a little slower than a default clipper setup, but with boosts they could catch up.

The torpedo slot should be able to take several different kinds of cannon like with ships that are re-gradable..maybe one with low range but high dmg and one with really high range but medium dmg etc.

Quote Originally Posted by zerojs View Post
    I would like to see them have a base speed of about 8/9ms so just a little slower than a default clipper setup, but with boosts they could catch up.

The torpedo slot should be able to take several different kinds of cannon like with ships that are re-gradable..maybe one with low range but high dmg and one with really high range but medium dmg etc.
    You do realize that clippers have boosts too right? So you won't catch up and the boost for subs cost alot more like 345g on my server. It is also stuck at basic grade. There is no regrading sub parts right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
    Easy solution

The damage is a joke especially considering that any ship can simply outrun the torpedo so it is a combination of application and paper stats being poor.

It should be able to match a clipper in terms of speed players with swimfins go faster its a joke.
    they should NOT be the answer to galeons though like they were in Korea where galeons essentially became obsolete and you had the entire server on subs, especially given the massive difference in cost required between getting and upgrading the two (getting a heavily geared and regraded galleon can cost many tens of thousands of gold, many many times the cost of subs).

I see a sub ultimately being something akin to a clipper underwater, with the ability to shoot its captians cannon (torpedo). galeons do need a way to engage them however (ie depth charges).

red blue and white submarines in mirage isle were given higher base movespeed in their most recent patch.
    how yule doin
    <ocra>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast