+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [REQUEST] Adjust Submarine Stats & Functionality

I wish trion would start talking about doing something about on the stream so we can get an update on where this is going XD

Please, do improve the submarines. I have the chrome & ruby versions. I REALLY appreciate the concept, but in practice they are useless for now.

*im just sitting here wishing someone at trion would read the comments of these threads*

bump

Cant we Get a Update Please or a ETa or anyThing TRION??
    DeathShades
    Kraken (NA)
    Head Founder Of The Claws

The Right Path is Not Always a Easy one

Quote Originally Posted by Deathshades View Post
    Cant we Get a Update Please or a ETa or anyThing TRION??
    They made these threads forget about them and if anyone questions them they can say we made a "feedback" thread.

In a few days/weeks celestrata would probably be like
    "Oh ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ I completely forgot about the publisher request forums"

I find it amazing that Trion will push for some things, but won't fight for others, and then use their publisher status as an excuse. Submarines are totally useless, we know it and Trion knows it. Why not push for some NA exclusive buffs? It could be as simple as adding better armor/components for our region that make speed and damage more viable. Just do something to show you care. We had to wait like 10 months for them to be put back in for "rebalancing", and we what we got was exactly the same thing that had been removed.

And before someone says "XL doesn't want to maintain multiple versions": news flash, they already do. Every time they push a patch to NA, it has to be modified to account for our no-stat costumes and normalized mounts.

Celestrata, if you wanted to gain some love from the community, start by working on this. I know you don't have tons of decision making power, but make it your personal war to make XL fix submarines. I'm sure most players wouldn't mind if you monetized it in some way, as long as the upgrades are tradeable. That would be a win-win.

Hey Celestrata.

Pretend this is Sheepie all over again. Maybe then we'll see something happen here..

It's been months without word on this. Even a simple "Hey guys, we've brought this up to XL" is better than nothing. To be clear as well, my stance on the sub issues are as follows.

Increase speed to 10-11ms,
    Have the subs move faster underwater,
    Do not slow while carrying a tradepack
    Oxygen to second rider
    Increase damage on torpedos - maybe 1200 siege per hit
    Greatly increase sonar - if I can see a ship with my own eyes, I don't need the existing sonar
    I don't mind if they are mounts but in that case make them immune to abyssal debuff and don't dismount when rider is damaged.

We have been asking for Submarine buffs since alpha/beta its been over a year since they were nerfed i dont expect ♥♥♥♥ from trion

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast