+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [REQUEST] Improve Ayanad Design drop rates [UPDATED 1/13]

plz add to cash shop.
    Pirate 4 lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by stupidgirl View Post
    plz add to cash shop.
    That is highly doubtful since it has been said that they do not want best in slot items in the cash shop for credits. Personally, my suggestion would make it fair to everyone and would also put a stop to players being labeled f2p or p2w since they would have to put in the time and effort into farming the design (in this case) scraps. Be more constructive and explain as to why it would be better long term to just cash shop it?

It's in the merit shop in KR, not entirely sure as to why it isn't here either however keep in mind, they aren't cheap merit wise.
    NA - Hanure: Seduction
    GM of <Death Happens> - Hanure

I like the idea of scraps, removes the RNG factor and instead adds a "hard work" requirement.

That said, I hope these become untradeable (prevent bots from profiting) require a good number (in the region of 30 to 40 hours farming). People still need to remember the upgradable Delph is still a massive gate for most players.
    Sakuracalli (West)

When I heard about the publisher request I thought it would be addressed more often please work on it I am sure more solid details have been made since this thread initially came to be

I like the fragment idea but it all depends on how it is implemented. If it is a random drop from library purses or lower end mobs with a higher fragment count I wouldn't mind that. If I'm grinding mobs for a long time id rater be able to see progress then make it RNG. If I had to kill 10,000 mobs but yet be able to see progress as I go it would be good. The thing I hate right now with RNG is its completely random, like with crafting weapons. I've made probably 60+ bows yet no delphinad, it gets to be a drag after a while with no light at the end of the tunnel. Yes, I could make one from wisps but at the current market value that's ~28k for a delphiand .

Since the xp requirement has been lowered to get to 55 I now have all skill trees maxed at 55. The only reason I go to the library anymore is for CRR and the library earring quest. I don't touch the library other then those times because it has nothing for me anymore. After spending weeks on end in there grinding mobs I got tired of it. I wouldn't mind going back though if I could see some progress while farming.

I think the fragments should be like the wisp system where it is broken up by type (ex armor, weapon, accessory) so it doesn't make all the designs the same value. The fragments should also be tradeable like how the enoan and fire ironclad are. This would allow the more casual for the more casual mob farmer to gain more pieces if needed of a certain type or sell unneeded ones.

I also wish they would add the ability to recover the design from a salvaged ayanad piece. Its no fun to work so hard for a design and then get a crummy roll on a weapon prefix. When you salvage it you get hardly anything back compared to what you put in.

Can we get an update its been weeks

While I think that the Ayanad design drop rate should be increased, too much would be a really bad thing. I like the changes that have been proposed however it sounds like all of those things might make them TOO obtainable. I am 100% pro changing the amount of designs from 20 to 7 however the availability of them should not be higher or lower than the chances to proc an upgradeable Delphinad peice of gear.

Attention Celestrata Bloodsong!

Question: May we please have an update on where the discussion is internally at this point please? Maybe an eta? Thank you for your time.

It is nice you want to fix this issue in the long term, But what about the short term? Like half ayear of back log........

Other regions already had other means to get designs via merit/events.

Maybe do a event / giveaway. some of us have been waiting over half a year and are really gimped in game by Trions mess up! All my freinds are in T6 obsidain, they made these items in less than a day with pw2. I spent month after month crafting delph upgradable and i get shoved to one side by trion NOT COOL AT ALL

Give fix Ayanad Design availability in the short term like this month provid them with a event or somthing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast