Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [REQUEST] Increase family size [RESOLVED]

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar

[REQUEST] Increase family size [RESOLVED]

Description: The community has requested that the number of members of a family be increased above 8.

Update 12/2 -- Small update for this thread, the family size fix is completely confirmed to enter in the December Winter Maiden update.

Status: 11/2 -- XL has updated us to let us know that they will not be able to implement the increased family size in the November Update. They have delayed implementation of the 10 family size to our December Update.

XLGAMES has agreed to increase the family size to 10 with the November Update.
    Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan
    Associate Producer, ArcheAge
    Scheherazade -- Morpheus <Haranya Preservation Society>

Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Visit the website for the latest news
    | Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Can we make it at least 30-40, so players can have all their characters in the same family?

Yea, lets be honest, 10 isn't that big, some people have more alts then that.

On the stream they said it was limited to 10 due to XL exploring the possibility of other family benefits etc

I got 50 alts, a large family would be amazing to have.

If XL does not want to increase the family size can they at least add a new feature on the chest menu that gives a guild the abilty to restrict access to chests by individual guild ranks?

LMFAO 8 to 10 LMAO
    DeathShades
    Kraken (NA)
    Head Founder Of The Claws

The Right Path is Not Always a Easy one

8.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #8
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trymantha View Post
    On the stream they said it was limited to 10 due to XL exploring the possibility of other family benefits etc
    This is correct. XL really wants to keep it at 10 for now, because they have more ideas for the family structure for the future.
    Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan
    Associate Producer, ArcheAge
    Scheherazade -- Morpheus <Haranya Preservation Society>

Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Visit the website for the latest news
    | Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Although not idea it is a move in the right direction and shows they are willing to give ground and negotiate. And better than them putting it higher and decided to lower it if they do the changes to family's later .

That being said would they perhaps consider giving properties and chest or atleast properties the option to set to family and guild at the same time . Between the 100 person guild cap and the family at 8 ( soon to be 10 ) it can cause issues for players who spun alts out of guildies or who's family went to other guilds to meet the cap .

Before the guild cap change if your family was to big you just set it for guild and hoped no one took Advantage now if there not in family and guild is near cap you are out of luck .

well, I would love to see a family size increase.. Originally it was stated by Khrolan in numerous previous Live twitch feeds that the family size was going to be increased to 12 when we got 2.0, then was suddenly droped off the list. Now we were told by Khrolan in a recent live twitch feed that family size is going to 10 in November.

I for 1 am skeptical and am not holding my breath. I shall believe it when i see it.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast