Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [REQUEST] Increase family size [RESOLVED]

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #21
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Updated the thread to note that XL has delayed this change to the December Update.
    Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan
    Associate Producer, ArcheAge
    Scheherazade -- Morpheus <Haranya Preservation Society>

Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Visit the website for the latest news
    | Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Updated the thread to note that XL has delayed this change to the December Update.
    Was there a reason for the delay? It was noted we were getting 12 family slots with 2.0, that was pushed back and stated to be 10 w/ november update. Why the pushback? If you don't mind me asking?

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    heh, delayed again. hmmm, i detect that next time it will be droped off the update list yet again.

like i said before, pardon me if i dont hold my breath.

On a side note, if XL was designing changes to the family system anyway, might the delay be that they just want to do the changes in one update instead of multiple?
    Server: Conviction
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

5.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Valfreya View Post
    Was there a reason for the delay? It was noted we were getting 12 family slots with 2.0, that was pushed back and stated to be 10 w/ november update. Why the pushback? If you don't mind me asking?
    They were simply unable to implement it into this build, and have moved the feature out to a later time in order to appropriately change and test the change.

Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Visit the website for the latest news

8 to 10 is just a Little peace of Cake ...

Real working Familystructure implements "PAYED" Alts to hold Land and 2 more Slots is just a peace of sh... h nothing ...

3-4 payed Main Chars + payed Alts is the max. you can Support with a max. of 10 Chars in a Family

So ......... Thanks for nothing, and thx that u move that every month for no reason

Just my 2 Cents

PS. Bring Alliances to the Game, so u not must worry about what to do with the "Family Problem " , most Familys filled with Mainchars are just a Part of a Guild stay in a bigger Guild which represents a Alliance, if Guilds/Alliances do Endcontents like Castle Fights it can be still 70 Player max. , but its more easyer to Leave/Join a Alliance with a Guild then a Family
    Natural mind can replace almost every level of education, but no education can replace the natural mind...
    Arthur Schopenhauer

Would it be at all possible to make it where you can be in multiple families? Maybe 2? Or add an exception list or something to properties. I have an armor house but is set to guild meaning my friends and family not in guild but in my family can't use it. Maybe add an option to allow guild and family to farms and houses? Something? I agree 10 isn't very much. Even ppl in 1 family with 2 or 3 alts, that won't hold much.

Quote Originally Posted by stupidgirl View Post
    I got 50 alts, a large family would be amazing to have.
    Stupidgirl, your 50 honor farming, alt bot accounts are in the same guild. Remember alt farming is only allowed if it doesnt become game breaking.

You do not deserve a 50 member family.
    Sailing Sultan, Master of the Deep
    Wanderer AKA Greenjello
    Naima/Kraken
    ._ _
    | | | ._
    | | |_| | ArcheAge Cannons Comparison (EN)
    | __|_| | ArcheAge Interactive Decor Guide
    |/ .__/ | Ionnu's Tradepack Calculator
    .\_/___/

RNGesus helps those who help themsel.... awe who am I kidding, he helps no one.

Semi-related question @Celestrata: someone told me that sometime in the future characters in the same family could get married and have their children automate farming stuff. Is someone trolling me because that would be really neat for properties I hate traveling to :P

10.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #30
    Update 12/2 -- Small update for this thread, the family size fix is completely confirmed to enter in the December Winter Maiden update.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast