Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [BUG] Some patrons did not receive the patron buff after purchasing on 10/17

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar

[BUG] Some patrons did not receive the patron buff after purchasing on 10/17

Description: After purchasing Patron or having the subscription continue to a new month, some Patrons did not receive their buff in-game.

Status: As of 10/28, this issue is solved. All users who purchased Patron should have the Patron buff in-game. If you still do not have the patron buff, please contact us at http://support.trionworlds.com.

We are discussing providing compensation to those who were affected by this bug, as we realize it may have caused issues regarding placing land, paying taxes, and more.
    Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan
    Associate Producer, ArcheAge
    Scheherazade -- Morpheus <Haranya Preservation Society>

Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Visit the website for the latest news
    | Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Angry

10 days and no compensation yet................

Although I was not affected as badly, most probably because I immediately highlighted my issue on the official forums, but that still took a day before my status was resolved.

I got temporarily banned for 2 days for updating my forum post hourly though.

Nevertheless, I am still seeking compensation for the lost labor that was caused from my glitched Patron status.

hi, please check my REQUEST #409282

I have submit request on date 10/25/2015 and don't have any response yet

before this I have contact on livechat and they just fix Patron status for temperarily.

can use Patron in few days after that problem always back to the same

It's lost 3rd time now and never show How many days left on website (Account Management)

need long-term solution.

Thank you

Just logged in to pay taxes for land and found that I can't because it thinks I no longer have Patron status, even though I have like 83 days left. I'm trying to contact support now, but I'm nervous cause I'll lose three pieces of land if this doesn't get fixed in next few days.

No response after 30 minutes in live chat. Went to submit a request instead at https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Page is down. Friend can't get to the page either, so it isn't just my connection. Trying to stay positive here. Trying to stay positive...

I put in a ticket a week ago. Finally after 7 days of no patron and no comments in my ticket I did live chat, and I got patron reapplied. The whole time my Glyph said I had 90+ days of patron (I did not just buy or renew). I asked for the 7 days back that I missed patron and they won't do anything. I missed 7 days of patron. You can see I put the ticket in 7 days ago. Just give me the 7 days. Seems simple! (my original ticket from 7 days ago: 407092) I did notice I didn't have patron before I made a ticket but hoped it would resolve itself. I'm not asking for that, just give me the time since my first ticket! Seems more than reasonable. Service doesn't work = you get that time back.
    Aquilina - (Naima - Founder)

RIP: Naima & Archeage DressUp

Well submitted a ticket, Some time early today (12-16 hours ago) Patron turned off with 200+ days of Patron paid.

My mind is kind of blown, that nothing has been done to compensate those affected by this bug yet. This was a serious bug that caused paying customers to not get the service they had paid for. 3 weeks late and still not even a peep...

The Hallowtide compensation has been announced and updated. Players can now claim their previously glitched event tokens.

But paying Patrons who have had glitched Patron status, resulting lost labor gain, lost XP gain and the inability to pay taxes (for some, a disastrous problem causing lost land), there is still no word on our compensation.

Trino plz

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast