Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [BUG] Some patrons did not receive the patron buff after purchasing on 10/17

What is the status of the compensation discussion?

This isn't the problem that you are looking for. Fun fact. I haven't bought patron since I bought the pack with the dragon and then the smallest pack that had the perm post any owl. I've been riding off of that patron. Fun fact two: I did not renew any patron or purchase any patron on, around, or after 10/17. Fun Fact three: I still lost my patron. Was it turned back on? Yes, a day later it was. Was I lucky? Yes, some lost it for a lot longer. So what is the deal here? No one is asking for a stupid compensation package here, I am pretty sure all of us would A) like to have our patron status, as we have paid for our patron status. B) Have the time that our patron was down (that we paid for) returned to our account. C) Get the labor that was lost during that time returned to us. I don't think it's entirely too much to ask to give us the full amount that we would have lost even though we did play and got the non patron labor during that time. D)Give us any loyalty tokens that we may have missed during that time.

Sound simple? Wait, it gets even more simple. I know that support can give out patron time. So handle this on a ticket by ticket basis. I know you are getting flooded anyway so handle it there and be done with it. Don't "wait on the development team to decide upon compensation). Just give the poor grunts you keep in the basement to answer chats/emails the ability to award labor pots and loyalty, and handle it on a case to case basis. You already have our tickets, our emails, our chat logs. And you already have the logs of when our patron when down, and when it was turned back on, so you can determine easily with math (that thing that your teacher said you would need as an adult) what we lost.

We all paid for a service, and through fault of design of the game, we were denied that service.

BTW, I am pretty sure I know what actually caused the patron to go away.

still making decissions about it?

Some update would be nice, even if we won't get anything at all, just tell us atleast
    don't keep up the hope

one month lather and nothing... good job trion

If I don't get some sort of compensation before my subscription rebills, I am probably going to cancel it.... just saying.

I don't really give a crap about the patron issue anymore. I give a crap that Trino doesn't give a crap about updating us. What the crap?!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravmar View Post
    I don't really give a crap about the patron issue anymore. I give a crap that Trino doesn't give a crap about updating us. What the crap?!
    Couldn't agree more with it
    This is just sad. I don't even need a compensation anymore, i don't even want it. But that they can't even tell us that we won't get one, that's so sad. They are just ignoring all these posts. A shame trion

my patron buff still hasn't shown up, I don't think they fixed the issue ^^; I have already contacted support, but they're so slow...

I'm still going with the theory that they hope we just forget. She's responded to a lot more meaningless posts since this started. They are just flat out ignoring this.

I don't know about you guys, but my bf's account is again without a patron. He is really getting pissed off about this issue as he has to work and he can only log and wait for support tonight. It will be another day for him without labor/loyality.

Of course, I can't help him because live support cannot check any problems concerning 3rd party accounts and they won't bother to check about any issues unless the person himself logs a ticket.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast