+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [REQUEST] When are server transfers coming? [UPDATED 1/13]

Quote Originally Posted by SkullMonkey View Post
    LOL at this point Nazaar is more active than Ollo
    I agree Ollo is the lowest pop server. Only people active are AFK players if u can call that active. Massive 4 guild east/west alliance destroyed ollo. If you want to have free land, farm and run trade packs without ever seeing a real person then go to ollo.

2.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #132
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    1/13/16 Update -- As stated on the livestream, the server transfers have been pushed back due to a variety of issues. (The team is still working on the transfers, and we are working with XL on how restrictions may work, and the finer points of the system.) Currently, we do not have an estimated time for when the transfers will be completed. Once we have a better understanding of the timeframe, we will update this post.

So what about those people that got land and everything ready on a new server for 'Late January' this is quite a late notice. T_T

So Late November, Late January, Late November?
    Bank Ollo - Abo Kyrios - Bannk Nazar - Bannk Kraken - Bonk Morpheus - Bink Salphira

#CompensationGate

Wow we had a number of guildies sell all their land and preparing for late Jan as stated even in the live stream it said that everything was on point with the time frame. Are yall trying to ruin the game even more?
    Unbreakable "nemo me impune lacessit "
    Focused Gamers

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    1/13/16 Update -- As stated on the livestream, the server transfers have been pushed back due to a variety of issues. (The team is still working on the transfers, and we are working with XL on how restrictions may work, and the finer points of the system.) Currently, we do not have an estimated time for when the transfers will be completed. Once we have a better understanding of the timeframe, we will update this post.

Description: Many players are eager to know when server transfers will be coming to ArcheAge.

Status: Our Glyph Platform team is currently building the server transfer system, utilizing much of the UI and some of the technology you saw in action during the Update 2.0 transfers.

During Update 2.0, those transfers were handled manually by our platform group. This new service will be handled automatically by our systems, rather than be processed by a live person.

Server Transfers are currently scheduled to come, at the latest, by early next year.

Players on current servers will be unable to transfer to Morpheus and Rangora.
    Players will be unable to transfer between regions. (NA to EU, EU to NA.)
    Seriously!?

These kids are screaming for Server Transfers and you can be certain they will pay for them. Do you people want to make money or not?

If the tech is already available from EVO, set up some type of interim solution where Trino-person(s) can run the Server Transfers manually - once-a-week - once-a-month - with limited numbers - determined through random drawing

Trino can do! Trido!

Incompetence, customer abuse and blind greed.

These are the 3 things I will remember Trion for. Made a promise to myself I will never touch another Trion game, no matter how good the features might seem. Easily the worst MMO-company I have dealt with.
    <T O R T U G A>

TORTUGA Guild movie. No BS. No promotional stunts. Just everyday PvP from Dahuta.

Since when did these forums have a f*cking profanity filter?

Quote Originally Posted by KRAANIMAL View Post
    Incompetence, customer abuse and blind greed.

These are the 3 things I will remember Trion for. Made a promise to myself I will never touch another Trion game, no matter how good the features might seem. Easily the worst MMO-company I have dealt with.
    basically XLgames finished the transfer system, but it goes through the in-game shop! Trion does not want people to be able to buy transfers this way as you can use apex for credits. So they reworking it so you have to buy threw website, this way everyone has to spend money, the aim here is to get non pay costumers to start paying.

Corrent me if i am wrong here Celestrata Bloodsong, but i think you will just lie anyways ^^

Oh i forgot to add transfer system has been in place before trion even had publishing rights. http://mmoculture.com/2014/02/archea...er-10-million/
    Mail.ru attempts to control the insane amount of traffic. Features in development and trial now include free character transfer from a full server to a less occupied one and a system to kick AFK players.
    Trion treats us so great

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast