+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [REQUEST] When are server transfers coming? [UPDATED 1/13]

u

p

d

a

t

e

?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    <T O R T U G A>

TORTUGA Guild movie. No BS. No promotional stunts. Just everyday PvP from Dahuta.

Since when did these forums have a f*cking profanity filter?

why the hell is this a publisher request, when you clearly said the issue is with your own teams implementation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodtau View Post
    why the hell is this a publisher request, when you clearly said the issue is with your own teams implementation.
    exactly

makes no sense

@Celestrata... To avoid servers imploding will Trion be limiting the amount of people that could transfer off an individual server? eg; If 500 people want to xfer away from Salphira, this will cripple the server and be a ghost town.. How will you handle this if this occurs? Will there be limitations on servers to only allow X amount to transfer away from their existing server to ensure a healthy population remains?
    --
    Humps
      >  Clicky Clicky
    Ollo West

I was really REALLY hoping to be able to transfer to Morpheus. I was playing Kyrios but then the server lost population so now im really looking to join Morpheus. World PvP is the main reason why I choose to play ArcheAge and if I cant people to battle with im very disappointed. Looks like im gonna HAVE to start a NEW character on Morpheus. Sucks.....

Quote Originally Posted by Axho View Post
    @Celestrata... To avoid servers imploding will Trion be limiting the amount of people that could transfer off an individual server? eg; If 500 people want to xfer away from Salphira, this will cripple the server and be a ghost town.. How will you handle this if this occurs? Will there be limitations on servers to only allow X amount to transfer away from their existing server to ensure a healthy population remains?
    terrible idea... forcing people to stay on a ghost town server adds nothing to the game! if 500 people want to transfer away from Salphira then trion needs to let them, and when salphira becomes a ghost town consider a merger... or just leave it as a farming community...

on dahuta we have been waiting a year for transfers and suffering from mass underpopulation... please let us have our turn to enjoy the game!

Quote Originally Posted by ElVEnom View Post
    I was really REALLY hoping to be able to transfer to Morpheus. I was playing Kyrios but then the server lost population so now im really looking to join Morpheus. World PvP is the main reason why I choose to play ArcheAge and if I cant people to battle with im very disappointed. Looks like im gonna HAVE to start a NEW character on Morpheus. Sucks.....
    When server transfers come out everyone will go to Kyrios, so pop should jump up quite a bit.

How much will the transfers actually cost? D:

Quote Originally Posted by Akaii View Post
    How much will the transfers actually cost? D:
    They said in a livestream they wanted to do it credit based so anyone can do it with apex, i'd assume 2 apex for a transfer. Then again they also said late November. Who knows.

lmao this is a joke

inb4 target date is pushed all the way back to "sometime end of 2016" and eventually "soz guys we can't handle the coding, no transfers"

gg wp trino
    <T O R T U G A>

TORTUGA Guild movie. No BS. No promotional stunts. Just everyday PvP from Dahuta.

Since when did these forums have a f*cking profanity filter?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast