+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [BUG] Traveling through Housing Areas causes a severe drop in framerate [UPDATED 12/15]

I still get MAJOR lag in housing zones

No improvement a far as lag goes.

Especially in Ynyster near the fortress. Worst Zone I have found 100% of the time.

Will have to try out the remove old quests thing.
    ##----(ಠ_ಠ; )---->

www.twitch.tv/tiomun1

I am also experiencing this issue despite running 2x 980 SLI and with the game on a m.2 x4 SSD (fastest ssd out there). The frame drop is only in housing zones and it seems worse in Windscour than anywhere else.
    Adrastea
    <Awakening> GM (Ezi East)

I am pleased to say the 2.5 update has helped my rig a lot. The game is much smoother now. Well done, please don't mess it up .

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Glove View Post
    I am pleased to say the 2.5 update has helped my rig a lot. The game is much smoother now. Well done, please don't mess it up .
    I agree! 2.5 has helped a lot! I was fine before 2.0, then 2.0 destroyed my housing area FPS. . . but now with 2.5 I'd say it is 90% back to normal!

Mine has had serious lag from the 2.0 update and it's no better with the 2.5 update. I see names, but no bodies. None of my stuff in my house will load, my grape trees poof after I pick grapes, but are still there for me to chop down.

I've even lowered my visual quality to the lowest settings and it is still lagging horribly. And this isn't just in housing, but in other parts of the game too.
    Lacunae
    PvE & Carebear Extrodinaire
    Tahyang Server // Lilyut

Up! Any news??? Several days after the update was fine and here we go again... lags and drop frame rates near the houses and pvp!! Maybe you guys Trion should think about new better servers?! Because If it will be all the time like that many people will leave to "Black Desert" soon.

Still having issues myself. My rig isn't the best but there is a very clear drop in frame rate when I get near housing areas, particularly in coastal situations (Vilanelle, Ynystere, etc). It often gets bad enough that I can experience a 5 to 10 second "freeze" before being able to move normally.
    Ricki
    Cabalist/Skullknight
    <The Goon Squad>
    Pirates Green of Nazar, Bastards of Lucius. Waiting for the next great nickname on Thunderwing.

Never Say Die.

my hauler not follow when it acroos housing area
    -----------------------
    IGN: Twinklie / NAZAR

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5