+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Do not vote for Estinra for West Hero

Or, don't vote this person for hero cause they aren't going to actively fight other factions. I bet she leads one mean CR raid though.

Quote Originally Posted by MCBOB View Post
    Or, don't vote this person for hero cause they aren't going to actively fight other factions. I bet she leads one mean CR raid though.
    uhm. lol? 90% of what i do is pvp but okay ;3

Estinra, from talking to you in TS a few times I remember you were chill lol I know you're above this type of stuff, should just pay back the debt cuz integrity tbh ;p
    Fatality

The only guild that matters.

I thought you couldn't send PM to someone who you have blocked or they have blocked you.
    Ruza <Paradigm>

Quote Originally Posted by LokiDaKid View Post
    Estinra, from talking to you in TS a few times I remember you were chill lol I know you're above this type of stuff, should just pay back the debt cuz integrity tbh ;p
    Yeah I agree with this.
    Altimar
    Master Paladin, Noob Doomlord, Tanky af Templar, lolSkullknight
    "There are no casuals in this house." -Morsakin

Quote Originally Posted by LokiDaKid View Post
    i had full intentions to pay back everything i owed, but let me ask you, after all this ♥♥♥♥ day of elections, would you?

Quote Originally Posted by Elendys View Post
    I thought you couldn't send PM to someone who you have blocked or they have blocked you.
    they are sent but not recieved, try it with an alt

Quote Originally Posted by Estinra View Post
    i had full intentions to pay back everything i owed, but let me ask you, after all this ♥♥♥♥ day of elections, would you?
    This thread doesn't absolve you of the gold you owe dude. Both of you could have handled this situation differently, but it is what it is now. Doesn't change the fact that you owe her the gold. Just pay it back and move on. At least you won't be known as a scammer.
    Altimar
    Master Paladin, Noob Doomlord, Tanky af Templar, lolSkullknight
    "There are no casuals in this house." -Morsakin

paying the gold back will do alot more for your chances at elections than not, if that's what you're worried about.
    Kliessen - Pirates
    Kyrios
    Crippling Debt

Quote Originally Posted by Siddgeir View Post
    I miss cleverness. This community is full of basics.

Wow, look how quick this ♥♥♥♥ing rat jumps on what he thinks is an opportunity to justify not paying back. That's narcissistic as ♥♥♥♥.

To answer: Yes, normal people who aren't self-absorbed tools would pay back for their integrity's sake whether it were in the public eye or not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast