+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Do not vote for Estinra for West Hero

Exclamation Do not vote for Estinra for West Hero

Dear West Faction,

As the Hero active period comes to an end and new heroes are going to be elected.

I would like to request that the

Player name: Estinra from < Mercenaries >

Do not get voted as a hero as he is a scammer and a liar.

And here is why:

Estinra, proc-ed an epic obsi dagger when he was trying to break it.

Proceeds on saying he need 18 mana wisps to get it to T5 and sell it.

I jokingly said I’ll try to craft some weapons and hopefully get a delphinad, he commented on saying if I get the wisps and send him the wisps first he would pay me back.

I procced a delphinad which gave me 30 wisps. I sold my 12 wisps and gave the 18 wisps to Estinra.

It has been more than a week and I have not gotten a single bit of the money.

In the beginning I would whisper him asking ‘Where’s my money?’ and he would reply to me that he is getting it.

However, he soon stopped replying to my whispers and ignored me even when I approached him in-game.

“But why would you just hand him the wisps just like that?” You may ask this question and here is the reasoning behind my action:

Estinra and I transferred from Enla together with a group of friends to Kyrios. He’s not just some random person I saw from the street and decide to get scammed by.

Ask any Enla transfers in Catalyst, Gank Bus, Mercenaries or even Pirates etc, they would tell you that Estinra and I know each other well.

In addition to that, I am not just blindly accusing him of being a scammer because I am angry at getting scammed.

I’m angry at the fact that the person I defended from being accused of being a scammer; scams me.

This thread was when he was accused of scamming but I stood up for him explaining that it was the buyer’s fault that they were uninformed of the prices due to their carelessness.

I cannot do much to get my money back from Estinra but I hope that this would stop people from ever trusting him or voting for him for Hero.

Thank you.

Screenshots to back my claim:

Lol that kid has always been a spaz, so this doesn't surprise me. I dearly miss camping him at luscas..
    FATALITY
    <Lethal>

Yea don't vote for that scum.

If I was a scammer, could have gotten quite a bit more out of you than that lol. This post shows only the times i ignored her, which was of course because I blocked her, why did I block her?
    Answer is simple. having someone message you many times a day "Where's my money ♥♥♥♥♥" starting within 12hr of borrowing the money, is pretty ♥♥♥♥ing annoying, we've both lent each other ♥♥♥♥ in the past and know that the other is good for it, I asked her to stop, she continued, told her if she didnt stop i was gonna temp block her, she continued, I blocked her. Then she freaks out cause I don't respond to her "Where's my money ♥♥♥♥♥" so, if that makes me a scammer, then okay

Quote Originally Posted by Estinra View Post
    If I was a scammer, could have gotten quite a bit more out of you than that lol. This post shows only the times i ignored her, which was of course because I blocked her, why did I block her?
    Answer is simple. having someone message you many times a day "Where's my money ♥♥♥♥♥" starting within 12hr of borrowing the money, is pretty ♥♥♥♥ing annoying, we've both lent each other ♥♥♥♥ in the past and know that the other is good for it, I asked her to stop, she continued, told her if she didnt stop i was gonna temp block her, she continued, I blocked her. Then she freaks out cause I don't respond to her "Where's my money ♥♥♥♥♥" so, if that makes me a scammer, then okay
    i mean, you could've like answered her? maybe saying hey i'll have your money in so and so time rather than blocking her like a dick?

just my $0.02

do people really have no social skills in this game, i mean come on

Quote Originally Posted by Senzaa View Post
    i mean, you could've like answered her? maybe saying hey i'll have your money in so and so time rather than blocking her like a dick?

just my $0.02

do people really have no social skills in this game, i mean come on
    i did many times

Quote Originally Posted by Estinra View Post

First, please don't conveniently unblock me and start whispering me minutes after I put this thread up

Secondly,

>stop i was gonna temp block her

Yes because I would freak out after I knew you would block me and continued to message you over and over for 2 days just for ♥♥♥♥ and giggles.

Thirdly, you blocked the person you OWE-ed money to. If you were put in my position. You would have alarm bells ringing in your head too if the person who owes you money just refuses to reply to you and he's active in faction chat.

EDIT : No matter how hard you try to defend yourself, you clearly ran away and avoided me when I approached you in Marcala at your farm. Clearly you had the intention to pay me back after not replying to my whispers.

Actions speaks louder than words.

EDIT: To add on, you KNOW the fact that Myaaa has been owing me 8k from pre-transfers till now. I kept complaining about it in teamspeak . Even Myaaa knows that I kept pestering him about the money whenever he's online. Yet you still pull this kind of ♥♥♥♥.

At least he had the decency to reply to my whispers and mailed me.

tl;dr

topkek m8

more keks with fresh screenshots~!

Euphemism

good im glad you SS'd that

Quote Originally Posted by Euphe View Post
    First, please don't conveniently unblock me and start whispering me minutes after I put this thread up

Secondly,

>stop i was gonna temp block her

Yes because I would freak out after I knew you would block me and continued to message you over and over for 2 days just for ♥♥♥♥ and giggles.

Thirdly, you blocked the person you OWE-ed money to. If you were put in my position. You would have alarm bells ringing in your head too if the person who owes you money just refuses to reply to you and he's active in faction chat.

tl;dr

topkek m8

more keks with fresh screenshots~!

"conveniently unblock minutes after" no ♥♥♥♥ i have people telling me your on forums calling me a scammer, yeah im gonna unblock and whisper you to see wtf is up, also i wouldn't be put in your position, cause i wouldnt be spamming the person within 12hr of lending so thats irrelevent

Jesus, do you heckle everyone you borrow things to right after loaning?
    Altimar
    Master Paladin, Noob Doomlord, Tanky af Templar, lolSkullknight
    "There are no casuals in this house." -Morsakin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast