+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Do not vote for Estinra for West Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Estinra View Post
    If I was a scammer, could have gotten quite a bit more out of you than that lol. This post shows only the times i ignored her, which was of course because I blocked her, why did I block her?
    Answer is simple. having someone message you many times a day "Where's my money ♥♥♥♥♥" starting within 12hr of borrowing the money, is pretty ♥♥♥♥ing annoying, we've both lent each other ♥♥♥♥ in the past and know that the other is good for it, I asked her to stop, she continued, told her if she didnt stop i was gonna temp block her, she continued, I blocked her. Then she freaks out cause I don't respond to her "Where's my money ♥♥♥♥♥" so, if that makes me a scammer, then okay
    You won't be getting my vote or anyone in my guild, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Altimar View Post
    Jesus, do you heckle everyone you borrow things to right after loaning?
    Nope, I pm him if I see his name on trade /faction chat never more than once a day. Even recently I have not been super active due to school, my guildies can attest to that.

He made it sound way worst when it's not even my fault he broke the epic sail he was going to sell to get money to pay me back.

But my intention is very clear. I know that I'm not going to get my gold back based from his actions when I approached him. That was the why I made this thread. I'm the one who lent him money thus I have the rights to know what's going on. If he wants to act like a high horse and block me that's not my problem.

As I said, he knows another person has been owing me a large amount of money and I kept pestering the person about that. I've even talked to estinra about that over teamspeak.

To add on, money comes and go but I will definitely not bow down to his request in whispers . He's the one who owes me money, not me.
    Euphemism

Is this going to be the only forum drama today...zzz

Quote Originally Posted by Euphe View Post
    Nope, I pm him if I see his name on trade /faction chat never more than once a day. Even recently I have not been super active due to school, my guildies can attest to that.

He made it sound way worst when it's not even my fault he broke the epic sail he was going to sell to get money to pay me back.

But my intention is very clear. I know that I'm not going to get my gold back based from his actions when I approached him. That was the why I made this thread. I'm the one who lent him money thus I have the rights to know what's going on. If he wants to act like a high horse and block me that's not my problem.

As I said, he knows another person has been owing me a large amount of money and I kept pestering the person about that. I've even talked to estinra about that over teamspeak.

To add on, money comes and go but I will definitely not bow down to his request in whispers . He's the one who owes me money, not me.
    "never more than once a day" kay lol sure. epic sail was also broken before u lent the money, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wintour View Post
    Is this going to be the only forum drama today...zzz
    I know... Need more. Something juicy. Like a SS of Not Bias and Dream Evil working together to kill Easterns?

Hello Kids!!! Lesson of the Day: Don't lend money to someone!!!!

Is it me or this thread look like a 4 years old that crying to his mom that his brother is using his toy and he want it now ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Euphe View Post

I'm just going by the screenshots you posted and what you've said. He didn't have gold to take the dagger to t5 to sell, you gave him the wisps to do it. Now I'm assuming he was going to sell the dagger and pay you back once he did. Perhaps you've never sold higher end stuff, but it often takes time. Especially since daggers are less of a "hot item" than swords, katanas, and shortspears.
    Altimar
    Master Paladin, Noob Doomlord, Tanky af Templar, lolSkullknight
    "There are no casuals in this house." -Morsakin

Quote Originally Posted by Sharza View Post
    I know... Need more. Something juicy. Like a SS of Not Bias and Dream Evil working together to kill Easterns?
    Meh...or we could talk about your ♥♥♥♥ty alliance and how your guild is a sidebetch

Quote Originally Posted by Wintour View Post
    Meh...or we could talk about your ♥♥♥♥ty alliance and how your guild is a sidebetch
    Ohhh getttum
    Jetblack
    NaCl - Kyrios
    Spicy - Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by Sharza View Post
    You're a side ♥♥♥♥♥ of your ♥♥♥♥ty alliance. Pls respond
    Altimar
    Master Paladin, Noob Doomlord, Tanky af Templar, lolSkullknight
    "There are no casuals in this house." -Morsakin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast