• I don't care

2 4.55%
  • Kyrios News is biased

9 20.45%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kyrios News poll - West faction news

Kyrios News poll - West faction news

#KyriosNews, brought to you by @Forty & @Talox, on West faction. We do our best to provide neutral, unbiased, in-game news-reporting. We have multiple player sources eager to report the latest news, drama, and hot gossip. Our intention is to let our faction know what's going on in Kyrios in-game. There have been other news-reporting outlets but they've either quit or got bored. #KyriosNews is here to stay.

Do you love it? Hate it? Don't know what the ♥♥♥♥ I'm talking about? Don't care? Want to see more of it?

Please note that the results of this poll are not likely going to change the behaviors of Kyrios News. If you've got a hot lead, whisper or mail Forty in-game.

#KyriosNews - News that mostly matters
    Forty
    <Lazy Bears>

Kyrios West News Bear
    #KyriosLewd

Love it, wouldn't mind it summarized somewhere (here perhaps?) on a regular basis so we can get caught up on what we missed.
    You broadcasting the OPP/Dream Evil Dominion a few weeks ago was a high spot.

You guys just need a chopper. You stay classy, Kyrios.

Quote Originally Posted by Yokobono View Post
    Love it, wouldn't mind it summarized somewhere (here perhaps?) on a regular basis so we can get caught up on what we missed.
    You broadcasting the OPP/Dream Evil Dominion a few weeks ago was a high spot.
    *cough* Youtube channel *cough*

Kyrios news is always just satire, mostly baised, and often made by someone quite far outside of the loop. Typically what happens is someone on one side of the issue (or completely uninvolved) makes a super-opinionated post, then extreme people from both sides of the issue bicker over it. Sometimes people who are somewhat reasonable shed a little light on what's really going on, but that usually gets buried in people trying to be right. That's Kyrios!
    Y A T A

If u can make the forum Drama come back Again and Have Actual info then please stay

Quote Originally Posted by Robotz View Post
    If u can make the forum Drama come back Again and Have Actual info then please stay
    This. Its difficult trying to create drama every day. We really need more of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotz View Post
    I don't want to create drama. But I will report about it. These reportings tend to happen in West /nation chat as it relates to people of the West. Just reporting it does tend to create drama, at which point I slink away back into the shadows to shovel popcorn into my body and let keyboard warriors have at it amongst themselves.

Forum summaries are a good idea.
    Forty
    <Lazy Bears>

Kyrios West News Bear
    #KyriosLewd

I like the idea, and you've earned reasonable trust from me and others when it comes to opposing viewpoints. BUT...

Lots of other people do this too, #KyriosNews. Some of them are trolls, mocking you or certain guilds/people they dislike. Some of them are band-wagoning because they see you doing something cool. Either way, I'd suggest finding a way to distinguish yourself from these guys. Also the hashtag feels a little silly, for the longest time I thought YOU were just trolling and fake "Reporting".

I appreciate the idea, and would like to see it take off successfully. I think forum summaries could help a lot, and finding another "tag" for your little reports could help as well.
    Name: Ryjami
    Server: Kyrios
    Faction: Nuia
    GM of Peacekeepers
    Ranked #1 in Class-A witty banter
    "Don't ever let it become more than a game"

Unbiased? Pfft!

...but in terms of summarizing the ishnit, make vids... like... weekly.

...but don't half-arse it. Do that green-screened swag stuff like that one did dude when he made that video where he interviewed Sorc...

Up ya presentation game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast