+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 800 LP for a single mount... These LP prices are starting to creep up beyond fair.

800 LP for a single mount... These LP prices are starting to creep up beyond fair.

What the hell trion, if this isn't a ploy to make people swipe over spending LP i don't know what is.

Nevermind the fact that if you p2w rng boxes you get the armor for free but if you buy with credits/loyalty you have to buy the armor separately.
    retired?

aa forums better than the game

625 for a mount that can't fly and has proprietary armor vs. Celestial Pegasus who can wear normal armor. Kind of a no-brainer.

Not to mention they make everything in the lp shop BOP. Why even have the "gift" button in there if you can't gift anything that is actually worth gifting to someone?

After testing on the test server it only costs $100 on average to get the mount from the gambling box. A great value from trion!

I don't get why the tiger isn't 450 tokens + armor like Kitsu... It's the same sh*t. Why make just the tiger 625 tokens? lol
    There's nothing special about it, it's a mix of Earthen Roar (Gnaw, Overwhelm, Dash) with a normal lion mount for what it seems... 5sec of invisible running is really not so special (I have Soulmare and barely use that skill for the invisibility), if it only was like the Crimson Lightning skill... well, that would be something already to consider it being 625 tokens.

Crimson Lighning skill I was talking about:

Lightning Stealth
    Mana 411
    Range Caster only
    2 minute cooldown
    Stealth both mount and rider for 1 minute. Stealth ends if you attack or are attacked. During Lightning Stealth and for some time afterwards the following skills are temporarily disabled: Overwhelm, Float, Charge, Retreat, Tiger Strike, and Behind Enemy Lines.

its literally a reskin of the kitsu it even says it in the tooltip. lol

TBH i thought it'll be 450 + armor price. This is insane.

Another useless mount... I'm scared of what they could do with Stormwing Pegasus.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Mike View Post
    its literally a reskin of the kitsu it even says it in the tooltip. lol
    I really hope you are trolling if you can't tell the blatant model differences. It's a tooltip error.

But yeah, it should've been 450 + armor like Kitsu. 800 loyalty? That's 8 loyalty a day for 100 days. lmao over 3 months. GG trion.

I'll be honest here, I've been saving loyalty for Stormwing Pegasus since forever, but I would totally pay 800 loyalty for that tiger IF the "Invisible Predator" skill was like Crimson Lightning "Lightning Stealth".

(And imho loyalty mounts should be better than chest/cash shop mounts... Takes so much time to gather loyalty -_- but that's not the topic here)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast