+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Get rid of anchors.

Get rid of anchors.

They have NO purpose other than trolling or stopping a chase .. so a boat can sacrifice 1 person and stop an entire guild from catching them. The amount of troll that is allowed in this game is horrible...

MAKE THE ANCHOR AT LEAST REMOVABLE.

but then u would float out 2 sea m8

Eh, am I missing something?

There's a cast time on anchors now. If your guild isn't smart enough to CC the one red on their boat, you should either find a new one or teach them how to not potato things
    Quote Originally Posted by Rngesus View Post
    God I love these threads; they make me feel so warm and fuzzy inside.
    Devout worshipper of RNGesus and Scapes, dual wielder of keyboards, 180k wordsmith. I'm Leeroygankins, now stop asking who I am in-game
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage1337 View Post
    It's insulting to see that Trion put forth ANY effort into "saving sheepie".

Really is saddening...
    Savage hates Sheepie

Hey white knighters .. it was one example of things that happen with the anchor .. dont pretend like you dont know how its used to troll people trying to play the game.
    Or maybe you really dont know and then most likely shouldnt be commenting on something you dont know anything about.

Quote Originally Posted by OffySmash View Post
    Hey white knighters .. it was one example of things that happen with the anchor .. dont pretend like you dont know how its used to troll people trying to play the game.
    Or maybe you really dont know and then most likely shouldnt be commenting on something you dont know anything about.
    I know an anchor keeps u from floating out 2 sea, m8. Who is troll now???

I would rather see an upgrade to them. Like the upgrade from plank to raid plank. Only people in the group / raid can use it.

I'm with Tanuvial. Smart idea.

So you're pretty much asking me to not summon my galleon at Solis to protect my guildie's merch from being harpooned out of the safe zone for you? You have guts to ask for this s**t xD

İf entire guild couldnt stop a single guy, they deserved it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast