+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: How are we supose to get Golem mount, when log in tracker is broken?

How are we supose to get Golem mount, when log in tracker is broken?

Some days the log in tracker wont let me click on it and no matter what I do it wont light up. No mater how many time I re log, restart my computer, check several times a day, all hours of the day it just wont work. They have acknowledged that its broken on the live stream, is there anything being done about fixing it? Or am I just missing something. Its looking like something I will never be able to own, because the means to get the thing is broken.

EDIT:11/18
    SO, I wanted to update this post with a suggestion that someone posted, and that I tested for a couple days and it seems to work. The suggestion was, to not click the tracker, even if its lit up between the hours of 4PM(PST)-10PM(PST). You must click the tracker outside of these times, or it will mess up and take a couple days to fix it self. However, it still makes you wait until the same time the next day to click it.

For example, if I click it at 2PM(PST) the next day, it wont light up until after 2PM(PST).

This helped me, and im posting it because it might help someone else, thank you all for your suggestions/input about this issue, aslo thank the devs for responding and acknowledging that this is a problem. May we all get enough tokens to get that awesome Golem mount when the time comes.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintsticks View Post
    Some days the log in tracker wont let me click on it and no matter what I do it wont light up. No mater how many time I re log, restart my computer, check several times a day, all hours of the day it just wont work. They have acknowledged that its broken on the live stream, is there anything being done about fixing it? Or am I just missing something. Its looking like something I will never be able to own, because the means to get the thing is broken.
    +1

Guess there isnt golem for us...

Until they fix it, you just have to know the rules. The daily quests have to reset and the login day has to pass. These have to happen in this order for the login tracker to reset. I am in US Central time, so these two events are 6pm and midnight. If I click the login tracker between 6 and midnight, I miss a day because I have to wait for the next 6pm and the midnight that follows. Basically, just do not click the tracker between these 2 times.

Quote Originally Posted by bdiii View Post
    Until they fix it, you just have to know the rules. The daily quests have to reset and the login day has to pass. These have to happen in this order for the login tracker to reset. I am in US Central time, so these two events are 6pm and midnight. If I click the login tracker between 6 and midnight, I miss a day because I have to wait for the next 6pm and the midnight that follows. Basically, just do not click the tracker between these 2 times.
    So you're saying don't click it during my playing time?
    “We view any system that generates value, at a cost to customer happiness, as a broken system that we need to fix.”

Valve On In-Game Economy

Calim[Strike]Naima[/strike] Kraken East Support Archer

It has a hidden un told 24hr timer from when you last clicked it its a fail of a daily login tracker

Quote Originally Posted by bdiii View Post
    Ok so I am PST. You are saying do not click the tracker when its lit, between 4pm -10pm. But like, im having the problem where the log in tracker wont light up for days, will this still help it?

Q: How are we supose to get Golem mount, when log in tracker is broken?
    A: Have no life and make sure you get 21/30 days counted. (or 25 or whatever it is)

Quote Originally Posted by Calim View Post
    So you're saying don't click it during my playing time?
    Sadly, yes and it is the same for me as I usually play from 7 to 10pm. I have to make it a point to log in before work to just click the tracker button. Which is easier for me than staying up late.

Here is your answer and I fake quote.

We have not seen this issue in our testing and have told xl about this but they can not reproduce the issue... As of right now we are still looking at reproducing the error to give them better information. End fake quote.

But this is silly I'm on day 8 and no hope of getting the 21 day because it is greyed out or lit up and said I claimed for today allready....

We shouldn't have to click crap... Your not stopping bots.... Your stopping actual players.... Can we just base this number off the 100 or more empty worker flasks I have that I get each day....
    Stupid phone and your auto correct.

Ok so I am PST. You are saying do not click the tracker when its lit, between 4pm -10pm. But like, im having the problem where the log in tracker wont light up for days, will this still help it?
    There may be more issues than the one I have listed. If you click the tracker between 4 and 10 tonight, you won't be able to click it until after 10pm on Friday. If you are playing at that time, you may have to go back to character select before it allows you to click it. Then you won't be able to click again until after 10pm on Saturday

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast