+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: How are we supose to get Golem mount, when log in tracker is broken?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazzor View Post
    resets at midnight for me every day, no issues at all.

i mean it clearly states it on the same page. (top right)

maybe you guys cant read?
    No joke? OR, maybe we can read and FOR SOME it's not working right.
    "Some People Are Alive Simply Because It's Illegal To Kill Them"

Mudbone [LaZy] (Farmer Extraordinaire)
    <The Imperium of LaZy Nation> on Ollo(NA East)

The problem is that there are two reset timets, one at 12 midnight (2400) gmt for the dailies reset and one at your local timezone 12 midnight (2400). If you click it between those times you will lock yourself out for a whole day. As long as you click it outside that window you are fine.

For example I am east coast (est) so my daily reset is at 7 pm (was 8 before daylight savings time roll back) and if click after that butvbefore midnight then the next day it will have to pass both before I can click which makes me lose a day. If wait till after midnight local time I can click any time between them and server reaet at 7 and not miss any days. It's really stupid and needs to be fixed because I either need to stay up late every night or login in the morning before work or I will never get 21 even though I login everyday.

I can only accept the reward if I login in the morning. Between 11/6 and 11/10 I was only able to login after server reset and was unable to claim any of these days, however yesterday and today I logged in before work and was able to accept the reward. I am now at 12 days and have very little hope of getting to 21 the way things are going.
    --Og

Formerly Marcala, Currently Living Diamond Shores Life
    Quote Originally Posted by wasd View Post
    the fk, mount in 4months? why not 4 years? xD
    wtf has that mount, some lasers which u can 1hit ppl with or what
    It took me that long in loyalty tokens to get the sloth back in the day when we only got 5. Not ridiculous at all.

Took twice as long for the pegasus at the time (7 months) so get over it and you will have your golem before you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by rawfox View Post
    What you experienced is content.

the funny thing is, we have to go through all this ♥♥♥♥ just to get a mount the Koreans got for FREE (all they had to do was be a patron for +6 months) so the mount was a designed as a free mount so it cant be all that great. lol =D

Quote Originally Posted by h3xd View Post
    I can only accept the reward if I login in the morning. Between 11/6 and 11/10 I was only able to login after server reset and was unable to claim any of these days, however yesterday and today I logged in before work and was able to accept the reward. I am now at 12 days and have very little hope of getting to 21 the way things are going.
    Which makes me(and maybe a few others) think it's rigged.
    "Some People Are Alive Simply Because It's Illegal To Kill Them"

Mudbone [LaZy] (Farmer Extraordinaire)
    <The Imperium of LaZy Nation> on Ollo(NA East)

Quote Originally Posted by Mudbone827 View Post
    No joke? OR, maybe we can read and FOR SOME it's not working right.
    no need to raise your sodium levels bro.

i suggest you try not staying logged in all day every day.

8.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #88
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    The team was able to confirm that the issue lies in the way the login tracker is refreshing. (It's based on both local time and server time.) We've sent the matter along to XL for their investigation, along with the issues we located.

In short, the tracker is officially resetting at two different times -- once at midnight your local time, and again at midnight server time. If both midnights don't pass, the tracker button fails to properly reset. This is officially listed as a bug for us, as it is different than the intended design.

Thank you to everyone who reported this, and we'll be updating the publisher's request thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudbone827 View Post
    Which makes me(and maybe a few others) think it's rigged.
    *puts on tinfoil hat* trino hates me so much they turned off the login rewards, waaaah

Quote Originally Posted by Denick View Post
    The problem is that there are two reset timets, one at 12 midnight (2400) gmt for the dailies reset and one at your local timezone 12 midnight (2400). If you click it between those times you will lock yourself out for a whole day. As long as you click it outside that window you are fine.

For example I am east coast (est) so my daily reset is at 7 pm (was 8 before daylight savings time roll back) and if click after that butvbefore midnight then the next day it will have to pass both before I can click which makes me lose a day. If wait till after midnight local time I can click any time between them and server reaet at 7 and not miss any days. It's really stupid and needs to be fixed because I either need to stay up late every night or login in the morning before work or I will never get 21 even though I login everyday.

Thank you for explaining that, I have missed a lot because of this at least I know now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast