+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge Server Tour Livestream: November 13 at 1:30 PM PDT

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar

ArcheAge Server Tour Livestream: November 13 at 1:30 PM PDT

Join Senior Community Relations Manager Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan and Loremaster Kendal "Quillodon" White on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel for our next ArcheAge livestream! This week we'll be taking a vacation on the beautiful server of Tahyang, checking out your fall decor and visiting your events while we take your questions from chat. Plus, we'll also be giving you a sneak peek at what's coming for Thanksgiving (hint: it's a turkey) and riding around on the Andelph Patrol Mech!

If you have a question for the team, or have a favorite house that you want us to visit during our Tahyang tour, please post it in this thread!

ArcheAge November Update Livestream
    Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
    Start Time: Friday, November 13 at 1:30 PM PDT (GMT-7)
    Duration: 30-45 minutes

Make sure to stick around to the end of the livestream, because we'll be giving away some White Tiger mounts!

When if ever can we expect to see more decor in Archeage, especially rugs! Plenty of decor exists in the world that would be nice to have but doesn't seem to be obtainable, decorations plox.

With 2.0 the fishing tournament was changed in numerous ways. The noticeable result from those changes was a big reduction in the number of coins an individual could earn every week. Is the current rate that you earn King Fisher Coins considered acceptable by Trion/XL?

You have to visit these two places!

The Slaughtered Donkey guild RP village in Lilyut Hills
    and
    The TigerHOP restaurant in Tigerspine Mountains.

These players have done an amazing job decorating their properties, and they deserve some recognition!

Also there is a mansion with a huge plushie collection near TigerHOP. Just head up the road toward Falcorth a bit.
    Attached Images

Once again, I second the motion for more rugs.

When will the next addition to the merit badge shop be? I found the latest additions really didn't tempt me at all, so I still have 1k merit badges that will be staying in my warehouse for the time being.

Are we any closer to getting bugfixes for some of the more annoying things currently occuring?
    e.g. songcraft songs ending prematurely, UI resets, skills like "shrug it off" and "redoubt" not removing or preventing debuffs properly?

Quote Originally Posted by romonster View Post
    You have to visit these two places!

The Slaughtered Donkey guild RP village in Lilyut Hills
    and
    The TigerHOP restaurant in Tigerspine Mountains.

These players have done an amazing job decorating their properties, and they deserve some recognition!

+1 for Slaughtered Donkey's RP village, but I also suggest you to stop by my Public Workstation as well.

The location is at north of Windshade in LH:

Other than my house(gear crafting) is set to public, we also have supply crafting house and trade pack crafting house set to public in the same area, and they are close by each other.

PS: I got plushies in my 2nd floor, I will unlock it if you guys stop by XD"...

Is there ever going to be hope that you'll do these things later in the day when people are actually off work or out of school? Come on, people...
    Is anyone else sad to know that people will rant and rave about being banned when they know damn good and well they broke the rules? Sadder still is the energy consumption and the lengths they will go to so they can continue to break them... and the threads they post when they finally get caught.

sorry to sound like a broken record but, any news on the dark pegasus? also would it be possible to make the white yata available to purchase again? like for credits, loyalty, or merit? I wanted to get one but the pack it was in is no longer available

...and yes, i am a mount collector and im aware i have a yata obsession

You guys must come by my Plushie Palace in Perinoor Ruins! Amary I spoke to you at PAX and told you I would let you know when I finally finished it and I did just a few days ago! You must must must come see!!

Looks like you're not exactly inundated with destinations for your Tahyang sightseeing tour, so you're welcome to visit my house and adjacent fellowship plaza in Falcorth Plains. Nicest part of the house is the roof deck, I think. I've tried to give the place a bit of autumn ambience, but it's definitely not in the same league as the places I suggested earlier!

There is a pretty group of farms toward the north end of this housing area, too.
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast