+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge Server Tour Livestream: November 13 at 1:30 PM PDT

Any news on why the Daily Login Tracker doesn't give you your reward every day? My Main is already 4 days behind even though I play everyday. Do I play TOO much?

Would it be impossible to add a shapeshifting feature? I know that it's far fetched to add another class, but what about an option to summon your mount (already mounted), with your toon invisible? I feel, personally, that the only thing this beautiful game is missing is shapeshifting, which few games do our do right. Even if it were just aesthetic, that would be pretty epic.

@ TRION

When are you bringing back Armageddon Armor?

and

What are you doing to fix the injection exploit the land hackers are using? This has been going on since launch. It get fixed and we get a break for a month or two and then the land hackers are back. This needs to be fixed permanently.

and

Lastly, We need improvements to Land Permissions. I would like to keep my Armorer's Chalet open to Public but I do not want the public capable of messing around with what I plant on the land. Can we get a choice for making land not public? Would also be nice if things like beds, cushions, etc can be used by anyone with permissions to use the house.

Here's a question:
    With the future content that is planned, how is it planned to be engaging without being more of the same?

By that I mean how will the vertical progression be checked so players aren't grinding the same rift/dungeon every day smacking tanky health mobs that one-shot groups of players with its abilities. Where are the puzzles?
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

Visit the Plushie Palace in the north housing in Perinoor. Its on the highest tier of that housing spot. The owner had talked to Amary at the PAX event about how she missed it when we were on Ezi. Its the only Chateu in that area

There is a wicked done Libary using the Spired chalet in the north dewstone by the mines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alara View Post
    Having fun winning any game is easy. Having fun losing it is where true skill shows.
    High end Player - Confirmed Celestrata 1/20/2017
    <OutPlayed> - Kyrios
    ~*~ IIIIII Nation Member ~*~
    Formerly from
    <Stack on me> - The best Yang
    <Salt> - Nazar -☠Pirate☠
    <NaCl> - Kyrios - ☠Pirate☠
    <Outplayed> - Tahyang

In mahadevi the guild materia made some sweet gardens and farming areas close to the crafting station north of CoT!

Edit: Link to album~ http://imgur.com/a/DyBbN

DOH!

I live in the land of 'finger-in-the-president-face-shoving' governors and racist, corrupt sheriffs. Hour later for me these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavaju View Post
    In mahadevi the guild materia made some sweet gardens and farming areas close to the crafting station north of CoT!
    Speaking of Mahadevi, could ya'll ask XL if they could 'please' give us the standard housing music for the housing areas around CoT? It's the only housing area I know of that doesn't get the pleasant music when you cross the boundaries, it keeps playing that 'hold on! drop soap!' song.

Quote Originally Posted by Elo View Post
    I would like to keep my Armorer's Chalet open to Public but I do not want the public capable of messing around with what I plant on the land. Can we get a choice for making land not public? Would also be nice if things like beds, cushions, etc can be used by anyone with permissions to use the house.
    I agree these would be very nice touches. I've often wished for the same things.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast