+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: #KyriosNews #West - THURSDAY 11/12/15 Summary

Post #KyriosNews #West - THURSDAY 11/12/15 Summary

It's Friday the 13th. May RNG smile on us all tonight.

From an anonymous pirate source: “Joelle and Nisel, ex-GB leaders, are joining NaCl”. Joelle’s Ode ticks are insane. gg

Chargebackkitty has been accused of purchasing a DDoS service from someone in-game. This allegation is accompanied by a fairly legitimate-looking set of screenshots where <Paradigm> teamspeak is present. The accusation post was removed from the forums by a mod. #KyriosNews has the screenshots. UPDATE: Apparently this ♥♥♥♥ was fake and someone posted a gif of the before/after 'shops.

East guild <Intercourse by Force> is now known as <Sparkle Ponies>. Looks like Trion does actually care about players following Code of Conduct. We really hope to see them embrace this new name.

West Hero Estinra was seen purpling for water earlier this week. Cold-blooded. We were warned.

NaCl continues to dominate the #EyeballRiftOfDoom. The quests provide mats to make less than impressive Epherium-grade gear. Many are questioning why pirates, a very strong faction, are investing so much muscle in a noobie rift.

Dominion: Not Bias vs Something Legit - Something Legit was victor. Other Dominions occured, I’m sure, but we are casuals. Boast your Dominion results in the comments or mail/whisper Talox or Forty in-game for posting purposes!

Eastern player Jin has made an entertaining song about trade runs. A true treat for the ears. You can find it here.

It appears the Eastern Alliance, with help from Catalyst, is helping to gear up pug raids according to Nappyhoe’s post here. Anyone else thinking about rerolling East?

Abyssal Attack: West won. Many packs were successfully turned in. gg
    Mistmerrow Primetime results: 1. Pirate, 2. East, 3. West. What the ♥♥♥♥.
    Halcy primetime results: No idea. Assume West won again. XL Games is dragging their feet on changing event times and it’s really ♥♥♥♥ing some of us.

West pugs successfully do Hanure 2x, Zaldrane, and Rangora! Meina attempt was not a success, however. NaCl intervened but it wasn’t going to happen anyway.

NEW EVENT! Pawesome Festival: Nov. 14 - 28 Visit Skyfang in Windscour Savannah to help raise super cute baby pets for festival tokens. As always, the area will be under Festival Law. Each day at 6:00 AM PST (3:00 PM CET), 11:00 AM PST (8:00 PM CET), and 4:00 PST (1:00 AM CET), Tarkir will be available for 1 hour and looking for able-bodied adventurers. Read more about it here.

After months of living in the slums, after months of bringing imbalance to the world, and after months of sacrificing his soul to the devil, our very own @Talox’s arcane buff is no more!

And just for fun: What writing #KyriosNews gets you: http://i.imgur.com/URUv30x.png

#KyriosNews is collectively brought to you by @Forty, @Talox, & @Tracyfacey. This summary is sponsored by the number 40. We have an interesting interview scheduled for Saturday. Hopefully some cool ♥♥♥♥ happens this weekend. Stay tuned.
    Forty
    <Lazy Bears>

Kyrios West News Bear
    #KyriosLewd

Quote Originally Posted by forty View Post
    It's Friday the 13th. May RNG smile on us all tonight.

From an anonymous pirate source: “Joelle and Nisel, ex-GB leaders, are joining NaCl”. Joelle’s Ode ticks are insane. gg
    I'll just be honest about this one. I told Joelle and Nisel that if they remained guildless pirates for 1 Month while helping the pirate faction I would consider them for membership. We are nearing the end of 1 month.
    Jetblack
    NaCl - Kyrios
    Spicy - Reckoning

Goodness i can't Wait for this weekend.

Jetblack do you have any reports on kraken yesterday*. I heard it was going to be epic but I didn't end up hearing anything about it
    Fatality
    retired newsman

Killing Rangora, Zaldrane, and Hanure are not newsworthy!

We demand horoscopes!
    Altimar
    Master Paladin, Noob Doomlord, Tanky af Templar, lolSkullknight
    "There are no casuals in this house." -Morsakin

Quote Originally Posted by Altimar View Post

We demand horoscopes!
    god♥♥♥♥ingdamnit

fine.
    Forty
    <Lazy Bears>

Kyrios West News Bear
    #KyriosLewd

We demand horoscopes!
    I am totally down to do this. Forty get out of here with your disdain.
    Fatality
    retired newsman

We demand horoscopes!
    Seriously. We've 4-manned Rangora, and can easily do it that to Zaldrane too. Hardly raid necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Kegster View Post
    Seriously. We've 4-manned Rangora, and can easily do it that to Zaldrane too. Hardly raid necessary
    This is the west pug we're talking about here cut us some slack bro.
    Fatality
    retired newsman

East won primetime MM......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast