+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [BUG] Daily Login Tracker does not properly reset [UPDATED 1/13]

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar

[BUG] Daily Login Tracker does not properly reset [UPDATED 1/13]

1/13 Update -- XL has remained unable to reproduce the issues we are seeing with the login tracker with their internal builds. We continue to send information to them to help them test and reproduce this bug, including player and staff reports.

12/2 Update: XL has taken our information and tested, but they are unable to reproduce the bug on their side. We remain in contact with them in order to show them further verification of this issue.

11/19 Update: Our QA team has officially tracked down the issue to the timer resetting at both midnight local time and midnight GMT. If both midnights do not pass, the tracker fails to reset and a day is missed.

We've taken our findings and passed them along to the team at XL for their investigation and resolution.

Description: Player reports have shown that the login tracker is not properly resetting on a daily basis, causing some players to miss logins due to the button failing to properly reset.

Status: Our internal Trion QA team is performing a few tests on the login tracker in order to better understand the problem. Once we can assertain exactly what's causing the issue, the information will be given to XL to investigate and fix for a future game build.
    Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan
    Associate Producer, ArcheAge
    Scheherazade -- Morpheus <Haranya Preservation Society>

Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Visit the website for the latest news
    | Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Are you going to give out November login token to people who were forsaken by RNGesus?

Both my accounts have missed 5+ days, unlikely to get to 21 this month.

I can confirm this has been happening to me a few times already, the button and the present light up to be clicked, and when I do nothing happens.. Cant say how many times it has happened for sure. But it is definitely a glitch of some sort

Happens to me as well. As it stands, I've lost 3 days of logins.

But hey...gg to the idea of implementing rewards tied to 21 days of login while its broken.

Have to look at which day I'm at currently, I know I haven't gotten all of them (I think), but if the clock on the tracker is doing two resets. One for the daily reset and another for the loyalty reset I'm wondering if the time of clicking is the issue and if a day is required to fully reset it in that case.

Given that you need 21 logins per month to get the token that gives over a week of missed ones before it becomes a problem.
    Server: Conviction
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

It seems to be a combination of reset and the time you last clicked on it, which is rather insane if that is the case.. It would be really nice if there was an update about this.

still broken, I pl;ay everyday and am only at 16 and mine still hasn't reset to click it for today and I clicked well over 24 hrs ago. FIX THIS BROKEN ♥♥♥♥ PLEASE. Real Simple if then statement, also it should just reset at the midnight GMT reset like everything else.
    Rama~NA~Ollo~Karma~Old School Archer

Well I couldn't use tracker all day. I check it again still can not use. I am like hmm I haven't relogged in a while. So I did and it reset. So just figured people would like to know. Still needs to be fixed.
    Rama~NA~Ollo~Karma~Old School Archer

9.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #9
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    11/19 Update: Our QA team has officially tracked down the issue to the timer resetting at both midnight local time and midnight GMT. If both midnights do not pass, the tracker fails to reset and a day is missed.

We've taken our findings and passed them along to the team at XL for their investigation and resolution.
    Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan
    Associate Producer, ArcheAge
    Scheherazade -- Morpheus <Haranya Preservation Society>

Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Visit the website for the latest news
    | Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

I am now five days behind. Oh well, didn't really expect it work right anyways, so am not disappointed.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast