+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [BUG] Daily Login Tracker does not properly reset [UPDATED 1/13]

Is support even going to be able to assist with this "feature"? I have a number of guildies, that for whatever reason - can ONLY log in between 7 ish Eastern and 11:30 or so Eastern - meaning that some of them miss out on every second day of the login bonus - even though they are very readily viewable in game every night. What should people in this situation do. It's gotten to the point where we're having guildies track when they log in and when they (TRY!) to hit the tracker. I'm lucky in that I work from home, and so can log in mornings and have no issues. It is an issue for many others though!

Thanks!

Last update was over two weeks ago. Anything new yet? This is a fairly serious issue for those of us whose prime time is exactly in the "no-man's-land" time window of no-clicking.

last update 18 days ago you ♥♥♥♥ing scrubs...deleting my cc info for auto renew

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    12/2 Update: XL has taken our information and tested, but they are unable to reproduce the bug on their side. We remain in contact with them in order to show them further verification of this issue.
    Reproduction is easier if you set the local client machine's timezone to be a value of UTC-X (which is to say, when midnight UTC hits, it's not yet midnight local time on the previous day). This issue doesn't seem to occur at all when local timezone is set to something like UTC+X.

If they set the machines to, say, Pacific time, UTC-8 currently, there's an 8 hour window wherein they should be able to select the daily tracker but cannot.

If they really want to go all out in reproduction, things like the loyalty reset happen at midnight Central time, I think because the server clusters may be in the Central time zone - so while in-game events are all scheduled in UTC, the daily loyalty reset and the daily patron box reset happen at midnight Central. So, whatever timezone is set on the server should probably be something west of UTC but east of where the client is set.
    Be My Friend Calnyanya
    <Paradigm>
    Kyrios: East

Might be hard for them to reproduce it due to their single time zone. It seems that the login tracker issues stems from the games multiple time checks. So the only other version that can come close to replicating this would be the RU since it's the only other version with multiple time zones.
    Server: Conviction
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

Jesus ... I get that there's five hundred thousand reset times, blah blah; but seriously. If I log in ... at the same time every day ... I get a login tracker day maybe once every three days. Or maybe I'll get two days in a row, it's freaking random.

To be honest, I've given up on anything with this game ever being right the first time. Or the second. Kind of like meteorologists, wrong all the damn time and still get paid. If it were me at my job, I'd be fired already.
    ~*^ Rivyrkah ^*~
    <3 Testy's Boo <3
    Sect of Honor
    ♥♥♥♥ty PvPer - but IDGAF

Well it heres to 2 months without this login coin for me GG Trion....
    Rafiki
    Grimoire Hearts - Guild Leader

So, I have two accounts... I log every single day, when I get from work, which is in the afternoon and apparently at the time the Login Tracker bug happens, because one day im able to use it, and then the next day im unable to use it.
    Therefore im always lacking the 21 days for the login badge. I cant get on early since I work... and this is Trions or Xlgames fault, but not mine.

So on my first account:
    *On the begining of December I sent a ticket, and GM Squivee answered to me that it was an "only time deal".
    *When I read that, my first thought is that I shouldnt worry since its going to be fixed, more probably for the next period.
    *It wasnt fixed, but I continue login every day.. (You can verify that).
    *Now that I lost december badge... I sent another ticket... and it gets closed down... withouth a reply...

On my second account:
    *I forgot to send the ticket, on december about the november login tracker.
    *I figure I would just wait to see if I send it i January for December and December.
    *GM Squivee only grants me one medal, and says its too late for the november one.
    *I agree, it took me one month to send the ticket.. but you guys have taken more than two month fixing a simple bug... Like I shouldnt be sending tickets in the first place.. (and goign one hours explaning the issue, just to be sent to another GM, who sents it to GM Squivee ).

I dont get it why I should I even get into the hassle of trying to log everyday if its broken... and worst of all its that apparently its not a priority of the team. I shouldnt be sending tickets, and I shouldnt be asking for something that you should just fix it manually or not implement it at all, since its completly unfair for people who gets affected by it.

I should be asking to get no only the badge, but all the other items (merit badges, loyalty tokens, etc) that I have lost because of the login tracker's bug... but im not even asking for those... just for the Login Badge, and I get the kick from support.

Like I dont want to be mean.. but its your fault guys... and im trying to stay positive here.. however its hard when you get tickets closed, and warnings about "one time deals" ... when thing is broken for almost 3 monhts now.

9.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #49
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    1/13 Update -- XL has remained unable to reproduce the issues we are seeing with the login tracker with their internal builds. We continue to send information to them to help them test and reproduce this bug, including player and staff reports.
    Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan
    Associate Producer, ArcheAge
    Scheherazade -- Morpheus <Haranya Preservation Society>

Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Visit the website for the latest news
    | Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    1/13 Update -- XL has remained unable to reproduce the issues we are seeing with the login tracker with their internal builds. We continue to send information to them to help them test and reproduce this bug, including player and staff reports.
    Not surprising since from ours (players and Trion's) info it's linked to the major time difference and resets. I'd wager that the KR version (plus the CN and JP versions) are set so that the resets are concurrent with their timezones. This would make it near impossible to replicate. the only version that could possibly replicate it would be RU.
    Server: Conviction
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast