+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: #KyriosNews #West - Highlights of MONDAY/TUESDAY 11/16/15 & 11/17/15

hahaha "Full Anarr" I love it

TT6 hasn't been talked to about Leviathan in quite a while, so yeah we're not involved with whatever the rumor is at this time.
    Y A T A

Quote Originally Posted by Elu View Post
    Is your source Ronburgundynews? Sorry to burst your bubble, but at least 50% of the information he gives people is wrong.
    Ronburgundynews: 50% of the time, he's accurate every time.

The sources are strictly anonymous and although these feeds are being posted on Forty's account at the moment, they are collectively written by the Kyrios News Team. It is very important to us that we respect the anonymity of our news sources. We do not report every tip that is shared with us as not all sources are reliable, accurate, or trustworthy or even sometimes newsworthy.
    Forty
    <Lazy Bears>

Kyrios West News Bear
    #KyriosLewd

Quote Originally Posted by forty View Post
    Ronburgundynews: 50% of the time, he's accurate every time.

The sources are strictly anonymous and although these feeds are being posted on Forty's account at the moment, they are collectively written by the Kyrios News Team. It is very important to us that we respect the anonymity of our news sources. We do not report every tip that is shared with us as not all sources are reliable, accurate, or trustworthy or even sometimes newsworthy.
    When Ronburgundynews used to give me information, the information he gave me was only correct 50% of the time.

He used to whisper me when Lensar wasn't around. Funny guy.
    Y A T A

Quote Originally Posted by forty View Post

OPP's Brink announces that he has become infected by an STD from Swiffles. It's unclear how this will affect Brink's competitive in-line skating.

#KyriosNews is brought to you by @Talox, @Forty, & @Tracyfacey
    Top notch, reliable news reporting.
    I'd like to question the "top notch, reliable news reporting" part of the news. This is the equivalence of a trash magazine. Just don't.
    Yam DiscipleDream Evil - Catalyst - TangoSwiffles

WORLD CHAMPS

Quote Originally Posted by Elu View Post
    When Ronburgundynews used to give me information, the information he gave me was only correct 50% of the time.
    Consistently unreliable. Just the kind of attitude we support here at #KyriosNews
    Fatality
    retired newsman

Catalyst vs. Pirates : Did Elu’s interview spark a fire in Catalyst?
    Our semi-anonymous source, Anonfork, tells us today that after a successful Anthalon kill by Catalyst, they headed over to Growlgate to meet the pirates and “♥♥♥♥ed their ♥♥♥♥ up”. Anonfork reports that they ridded the hulls of the smell of fish and innocence, in turn replacing it with blood and destruction. They went full Anarr on this fishing raid. Never go full Anarr.
    After this fish-raid-molestation, Catalyst and the pirates headed to Diamond Shores for a bit of good-nature PvP, but sadly it seems like any PvP involving the pirates comes with some salt.
    After the fighting in Diamond Shores, Catalyst was feeling bad and went back to Growlgate to make amends, but as we all know, they kind of suck at making good with people, so they just ended up killing the pirate’s leader, Morpheus. Rumor has it, they even stole his hair, his sword, and even his blood straight from his corpse. Brutal.
    Hunni was seen shouting at everyone to shut the ♥♥♥♥ up and Warz was disappointed that he missed the whole thing.
    Pirates were busy today =).

Also - Proto trying to gain access to our Lucius Treasury for some reason, not sure if that is newsworthy. Definitely interesting though.

Jetblack
    NaCl - Kyrios
    Spicy - Reckoning

trying to gain access to our Lucius Treasury
    Proto is a damn noob. Gimme access to it and I'll make sure it's put to good use.
    Fatality
    retired newsman

Quote Originally Posted by jetblack View Post
    Pirates were busy today =).

Also - Proto trying to gain access to our Lucius Treasury for some reason, not sure if that is newsworthy. Definitely interesting though.

Lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast