+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hard Copy?

Hard Copy?

Will there be a hard copy of Arche Age? If so will those who have purchased any of the available packs get a discounted price on it?

I would assume that if there would be any hard copies coming out, Trion would already have announced it.

Expect the game to be digital only!

Edit: Then again.. Rift was available in stores too, wasn't it? as hard copy.. You might get lucky! Regardless; I don't think you can get founder packs in store; at best it'll be like a 3-month patron package deal?

Rift was p2p at one point like tor

I see no reason for the game to have hard copies available. You need an internet connection to play it and it's not really going to save much time downloading as there'll be patches that need to be downloaded anyway. What I would expect to see are patron and points cards.

Defiance has them, but that also has a TV show so the producers probably endorsed it. But yeah I see it as a possibility.
    The grave digger is hither he is no kidder see, consider the dark energy, sinner be inner me.

Hard copies imply a cost on purchase and they sure don't seem to be making such. It could make sense if the box contained, say, 2-3 months of subscription, but again, not many companies want to spend money on boxes - so card at best.
    Adventurer - Murderous raider with delusions of grandeur

+ Reply to Thread