+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge December Update Discussion Livestream: November 20 at 1:30 PM PDT

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar

ArcheAge December Update Discussion Livestream: November 20 at 1:30 PM PDT

Join Senior Producer Merv "Khrolan" Lee Kwai, Producer Amanda "Amary" Fry, and Senior Community Relations Manager Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel for our next ArcheAge livestream! This week is a big week, as we'll be unveiling what's coming to ArcheAge in our exciting December Update! We don't want to give away any spoilers, but this update is about to tackle a few issues that were sourced straight from the community. Don't miss out!

ArcheAge December Update Livestream
    Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
    Start Time: Friday,*November 20*at 1:30 PM PDT (GMT-7)
    Duration:*45-60 minutes

Make sure to stick around to the end of the livestream, because we'll be giving away 5 more White Tiger mounts, and armor too!
    Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan
    Associate Producer, ArcheAge
    Scheherazade -- Future Nui Character

Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Visit the website for the latest news
    | Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Celestrata, the homepage announcement for this links to the November Update Discussion.

So we get to beat up things with a 2h star wand? So far I'm sold.
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

- Halloween contest people still haven't received their prizes. Last week you said Friday of that week, it's been a week since then. Are they coming tomorrow or is there something stopping you from giving them out?

- Mounts that require custom mount armor are actually inferior to normal mounts because the mount armor has less stats than lord coin armor and serpentis armor. Supposedly the stats are better on KR so I would hope they get buffed on NA as that would encourage players to use the mounts for more than their look.

More decorations in Archeage or I'll murder stupid Pawesome animals.

Could we please get another weekend or two of the Spreading Flames event before the Christmas stuff starts?

Hello.

I hope to see as much detail regarding the dropback bug , skill queue , transfers, no break honor gems and ayanad designs as possible.
    Please I know there will be great stuff for Christmas but a lot of people care about the above issues more than any new content at the moment.
    Its been a fair while that those things have been getting worked on, I hope we get some actual dates and solid information tomorrow.

I really cant play fallout any slower and would love to be playing on any server other than the one my character is stuck on for christmas; being able to transfer will certainly encourage some players to come back to the game for a fresh start on a different server and the holiday season is a great time to get players to come back and spend some $

I think the community has been pretty patient especially considering the drop back bug effects a lot of players (not me) and the library drops effect every player on fresh start servers (also not me).

Starlight archeum become rare and cost higher than sunlight and moonlight. Now we need starlight for Diamond shores quest, pet gear and accessories (since you fix black pearls). Archeum tree not drop enough starlight. Will we be able to convert archeum soon with a workbench like we did before or will you change the ratio on archeum tree to fix that?

It's time once again to ask for more rugs. I'd steal some from the library if they weren't glued to the floor.

Would also like to see some actual resolutions announced for bugfixes. Kinda tired of the "In discussion with XL" line we've been getting for months on some of them.

Please let us know what the gaming community can expect for Black Friday sales, even if you have no intention of doing them it would be nice to know. This also goes for Cyber Monday in the event you feel an MMO sales fits in that category better. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Elorin View Post
    Would also like to see some actual resolutions announced for bugfixes. Kinda tired of the "In discussion with XL" line we've been getting for months on some of them.
    ^This - specifically dropback +fireball. I did see your response but a month later there has got to be a phone picked up or a Skype session started where someone says - "Hey whats the deal with this?" Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast