+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Character Name Change

Character Name Change

Hey guys, I was wondering if there is a name change option in the game. I tried looking in the cashshop but couldn't find anything that would let me change my character name.

Well there's always the create a new character feature. I hear its pretty niffty when it comes to names.

That's the only way? it would be horrible just to do that when your character is at maxed lvl and such~

With how much money they want you to invest into the cash shop to better your character, it would be nice to have the option of name changing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyao View Post
    That's the only way? it would be horrible just to do that when your character is at maxed lvl and such~
    Seems like it at the moment, they might add something to the cash shop that does it at launch though.

Arenanet added name changing feature several months after release in their game. Posssibly company will figure this one out faster.
    Adventurer - Murderous raider with delusions of grandeur

Quote Originally Posted by Nyao View Post
    In that case I suggest thinking harder about a name before making the character.
    i5 4670k (OC to 4.6Ghz) | 32Gb RAM | 4Gb Sapphire R9 290 Tri-x OC | 1000W EVGA Supanova G2 modular PSU | Asus ROG Maximus VI Hero mobo | 240 Gb SSD | 5Tb SATA | NZXT Phantom 630 case

Why are you worrying about it? Now that you, maybe, know what name you want just write it in a note and wait for the official release. It doesn't matter for now because it'll be wiped out.

Quote Originally Posted by Quifer View Post
    Why are you worrying about it? Now that you, maybe, know what name you want just write it in a note and wait for the official release. It doesn't matter for now because it'll be wiped out.
    Creating a well-made name at start is a must pretty much. There is the problem, however, of all the people who start off with some idea for a silly name or such. With time the joke will seem old and they might want to change it. Seen that happen a lot. In some other cases people opt to namechange when they learn their name means something bad in foreign language
    Adventurer - Murderous raider with delusions of grandeur

Why does somebody wants to change there names ? Think good before you choose one (Time enough in Beta) do not do anything stupid while playing to avoid agression from other players. What other reason can there be to change the name. ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast