+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: My previous nostalgic salt :)

humps i fkn love you, ur my hero ;-;
    o7

never forgetti people who met humps got very upsetti spaghetti.
    i hope to see you in alot more games with more emergent gameplay (bdo pls)
    xoxo keep doing you <3
    Straight outta Ollo
    Tempasz/Tempy
    a lil <Lethal> dont you know ?

Here's some salt from just two nights ago.. Three yummy haulers worth of packs and one super salty KGB guy threatening mah life..... HAH!!

Let me see if I get this right, Humps ...

Vuldan was running packs in a vulnerable zone. You guys purpled, killed him and took them.

What's the problem, Vuldan? That's a risk you *always* take when you run packs during non-peace times. Is it that Humps and Laci said things like "Thank you" ??

Looking back at this its damn funny ---- I'm an actually in here and can laugh at the rage I sprayed at humps at the time.

Funny thing is Humps and I have actually become friends since this and it took this event to bring us together....

I will also say I have tried to do what Humps did and it actually takes some skill and patience, way more patience than I have so some respect to him for making it work as annoying as it was at the time. I personally think as a victim that this does qualify as emergent gameplay and should be treated differently than bridge blockers, and if you don't think so then go and try to execute it.

Any idiot can block a bridge but not pull this off and you have to think that with the game and the mechanics making this possible it wasn't somehow originally intended and at the very least its a very creative effort.

Anyway well done Humps and thanks for all the Salt, your probably the best pack stealer I have seen so far in my time in AA.

I should've thought to compile screens... meh, /effort

Quote Originally Posted by Majuub View Post
    I should've thought to compile screens... meh, /effort
    Yeah remember when you parked your tank in marinople and I drove around, Wooo boy that would have been an awesome screenshot
    Zealous

A Dysfunctional Guild

Wighy, He Who Greets With Fire
    Banished Pirate lord of Maximum RP to Renewed Western King Of Overloaded RP to castaway labor alt

Australian-based Guild - "We're west, right? I've lost track? oh we're ded okey"

Hugging Docgotgame's nuts.

Humps and Laci are great neighbours! Teri too. =P

I wish I was around more when they're on.
    Garrett

Ollo * Happily housed in Dewstone's first Chalet.

*shameless bump*

Humps, I miss you, and I'll probs hit up Laci on skype sometime soon to catch up with yall!
    ♬♩♪ Spectre Haunts You!♬♩♪
    In nomine Morpheus, et Rangora, et Piratus Sancti
    Former High King of Ollo's West and Purple Pirate King of Nuimari, Pirate Lord, former General and Admiral of the True Spectre under <Outcry>, Western Terrorist, Pirate Scum, Mayor of Hellswamp, The real Slim Shady :^)
    Trino is now infracting me for calling one "stupid", and pre-emptively banning me when "dramatic" threads crop forth
    Just a <Washed Up> king. Now playing on East, starring as Autism

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast