+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How long do I have to wait to actually get my credits?

How long do I have to wait to actually get my credits?

How long do I have to wait to actually get my credits? It seem I have to wait to get my credit now. As before I was able to get them very quick and in game as soon as I brought them.
    This is the first time I experience this I am very disappointed and was not told I have wait.

For your protection, the order that you just placed is currently being reviewed by a human before it can be completed.

Why did this happen and what can I do about it? We promise that we have received your order, and, in an effort to better protect our customers' accounts and payment methods, certain orders require additional validation measures. We need to make sure that it's really you, among some other checks that get made during this time.
    The good news is that the system will automatically process the order once it has been reviewed and approved.
    There is no need to update your order! Placing the same order again will lead to multiple orders.
    There are two outcomes of an order that undergoes review: ◦ Approved: Your order has been approved and is being processed. Please note that on rare occasions, there may be difficulties when processing the payment of an approved order. (Things like: Not having enough credit available on a card, and so on.)
    ◦ Declined: Your order has been declined and canceled. The order will not be charged to your account. If this happens, you are welcome to place the order again.

Once the outcome of your order has been finalized, you will be notified immediately via email.
    Below is a summary of your Order:
    Order Items: Patron: 18,500 + 1,850 Credits
    Order Number:sercet
    Date of Order: November 28, 2015, 3:53:56 AM (UTC)
    Been a month and my ticket have yet been resolve.
    My account was hacked and i lost everything
    141008-002654
    Never Solved but not happy
    10/08/2014

Has your card been charged?

Read your post...then your sig.

Then i laughed and laughed. Thanks man

poor guy

Quote Originally Posted by Budika View Post
    Read your post...then your sig.

Then i laughed and laughed. Thanks man
    I know right, I had a good laugh too

Quote Originally Posted by Yed View Post
    I know right, I had a good laugh too
    That was a long time ago and trion did look at my ticket however I was not happy with the resolve of the issue and it been 1 day now still no credit.
    141008-002654
    10/08/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Deathdealer View Post
    That was a long time ago and trion did look at my ticket however I was not happy with the resolve of the issue and it been 1 day now still no credit.
    If you have patron try live chat as there might be an issue with CC verification.

I always get the wait for a human message but usually credits arrive within an hour, though took longer yesterday as I guess many were buying.

still no credit and I was in game. I can't even lv up the mount I was going to buy
    141008-002654
    10/08/2014

+ Reply to Thread