+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Backdrop + Fireball was not fixed

This was not fixed in the current patch. The drop back was almost reversed back to normal, but as someone who is keen on min-maxing DPS this is really a shame that the weaving of flamebolt was not addressed what-so-ever.

Feels like the developers really don't even play the game to understand.

Yep I just tested this out and they made it worst. Like op mentioned you were able to get 2 big fireballs off and a small one now its 1 big 2 small so less dmg. I just don't understand how this keeps happening. I'm honeslty just going to switch to melee cause that's the easy class to play and rarely has problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Draynor View Post
    This was not fixed in the current patch. The drop back was almost reversed back to normal, but as someone who is keen on min-maxing DPS this is really a shame that the weaving of flamebolt was not addressed what-so-ever.

Feels like the developers really don't even play the game to understand.
    Yup, developers to me seem to care more about stupid rng boxes over gameplay.

Just checked, it still broken even worse than before, GGWP trion you always come through.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravetigger View Post
    I am just trolling a little bit 'cause I get face rolled by mages more often than I beat them.

Also, IMO archery is in a really bad spot right now and is ♥♥♥♥ed. I do not think it needs to be back to it's release form, but they need love seeing as their damage is pitiful unless they are rocking Delph/T6 bows.
    Archery is in suck a ♥♥♥♥ed up state, people don't even consider it a tree any more and moved on to complain about other trees that are twice as better as Archery, yet *broken*
    Quote Originally Posted by Khrolan View Post
    You're right when you say that the class doesn't have the 1.0 impact it used to.
    Truth be told a chosen class is only a small representation of a player's sphere of influence. What is lacking in combat ability can absolutely be made up for with social savvy.
    -Khro
    #SaveArchery - When "social savvy" is a Producer's response in how to fix Archery.

Can we please get a word from trion on this?? This is ridiculous
    -NA Calleil

guys just quit here we see again the bad communication between trion and XLgaims...
    Trion: Hey so we got some complains that firebolt has some bug, can you fix?
    XL games: yes we change it very fast you wait! (in korean accent)
    Trion: So what about the patch (2 months passed)
    XL: oh yes we just soon finish! (not even started)
    XL ok now ready whe change it! its good right?
    Trion: yeah we dont even play sorcery classes so whats the point to test probably does not work but W/E
    10 mins after patch... All sorc/shadow players: wtf its even worse now

rip

fix

did they talk about it on livestream or just ignored?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2