+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Massive bug. Land demolished

Massive bug. Land demolished

Land was set to expire on the 9th (as seen on screenshot #1)
    I was right beside the plot when the building became attackable. The account that owns the land wasn't near, nor was it even online at that time. The building went into demolish phase 3 days ahead of time. I was lucky enough to be there to get the land back, but not a single soul was nearby. I had enough time to bring the account online and take it back. If I wasn't online, I wouldn't have been able to get it back and someone else would have taken it. I was able to remove the aged packs I still had on it. But the chest and the items I had inside went poof.

This is a huge issue, if any plot or building can become attackable at any point of time.

P.S. Please do not mind the amount of taxes that is due.

It's not just you, guildmate had the exact same thing happen. Her land demo'd exactly 3 days before it should have. Pre-pay your taxes, don't let them go into the final week of demo status. She filed multiple support tickets and Trion basically told her to go suck it, we can't do anything. You lost your land. Sad times...sad times

I see thunderstruck tree over there

Wow, this is really scary to think your land could just randomly go into demo mode.
    I am outraged that you are outraged, and if you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Aha was wondering why my 16x16 farm was gone but didn't care much about it since I didn't need it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by CKM View Post
    It's not just you, guildmate had the exact same thing happen. Her land demo'd exactly 3 days before it should have. Pre-pay your taxes, don't let them go into the final week of demo status. She filed multiple support tickets and Trion basically told her to go suck it, we can't do anything. You lost your land. Sad times...sad times
    It happened to your guildmate too? When was this? Well it sucks, regardless if it had late notice or not, it still went to demo status at a different time than it was scheduled to.

There's another recent thread that sounds like it might be the same bug:
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ands&p=2129720

But can someone explain to me why you would let your properties come that close to demolition in the first place? I'm not trying to be snarky, I really don't understand why you would not keep your taxes up to date. Doesn't it cost extra if you let them go until they're past due?

Quote Originally Posted by romonster View Post

But can someone explain to me why you would let your properties come that close to demolition in the first place? I'm not trying to be snarky, I really don't understand why you would not keep your taxes up to date. Doesn't it cost extra if you let them go until they're past due?
    Pay taxes 228.. maybe thats why

Quote Originally Posted by romonster View Post

Some people could have been letting it expire anyways. But you can still use it up to the last minute. If they didnt happen to check on it, someone else would have gotten all those larders. There are times i considered getting rid of property and let it go past due, but then decided to keep it and just use it for cows with only 2 minutes to demo.

Some reason it says the house is owned by No Owner. Does it usually do that on demo?

This is funny only because a few weeks ago my neighbor let his land lapse literally until the last 30 minutes and paid when a group gathered to try to get it.

There are a few trolls who do this. It would serve them right to lose their land honestly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast