+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Massive bug. Land demolished

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    This is funny only because a few weeks ago my neighbor let his land lapse literally until the last 30 minutes and paid when a group gathered to try to get it.
    This and because i donīt like waiting, is exactly why i only show up 3-5 mins onto a demo.
    A transparent discussion forum with no artificial restrictions on AA and other games

F2P is a lie. There are only costs. Costs have to be paid. Payment grants revenue. Revenue is made through the cash shop. Through the cash shop your bank account will be broken.

Quote Originally Posted by romonster View Post
    There's another recent thread that sounds like it might be the same bug:
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ands&p=2129720

But can someone explain to me why you would let your properties come that close to demolition in the first place? I'm not trying to be snarky, I really don't understand why you would not keep your taxes up to date. Doesn't it cost extra if you let them go until they're past due?
    Thanks for this information! It only costs 1 extra tax cert when it's passed due. But the reason why I had let that lapse was because I was shuffling my different plots in order to better organize the ownership since it became too heavy for just 1 alt.

Quote Originally Posted by Budika View Post
    Some reason it says the house is owned by No Owner. Does it usually do that on demo?
    Yes, once a plot is in the demolish state, it will have no more owner, and the mail for taxes will have disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Tooey View Post
    Pay taxes 228.. maybe thats why
    This. It takes a while to accumulate 228 tax certs by just using labor.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    This is funny only because a few weeks ago my neighbor let his land lapse literally until the last 30 minutes and paid when a group gathered to try to get it.

There are a few trolls who do this. It would serve them right to lose their land honestly.
    I assure you, I am no troll. But the fact remains the same, this is unintended game play. Whether a bug, a hack or a glitch. It was not suppose to happen and should be fixed.

Apparently I'm not the only one that has had this happen to. I do have proof, which Trion would be able to confirm.

I still had 3 days to pay the taxes. I had labor pots just in case, also had over 1k loyalty for emergency purposes.

Yikes!!

Sorry this happened to ya Jinsky. Glad you were able to get it back though! Whew.
    Kixxy :3
    Huggable C@ - Firran Confections - Kyrios

Quote Originally Posted by Wreyna View Post
    Yikes!!

Sorry this happened to ya Jinsky. Glad you were able to get it back though! Whew.
    I got the plot back, but the miner's farmhouse is gone, and so will the contents of my chests =/ I don't really want to spent 2-3k just to rebuild my farmhouse which was demolished due to a bug, hack or any other unintended gameplay..

Quote Originally Posted by Jinsky View Post
    I got the plot back, but the miner's farmhouse is gone, and so will the contents of my chests =/ I don't really want to spent 2-3k just to rebuild my farmhouse which was demolished due to a bug, hack or any other unintended gameplay..
    Oh no If you need anything, let me know in game. <3

Also, they may be able to refund the building materials if they go through the logs and determine it was a glitch.
    Kixxy :3
    Huggable C@ - Firran Confections - Kyrios

If Trion tells you anything about it, let us know?

I dunno what happened but *hugs* I can definitely understand how crappy that must be. I hope they figure out what happened!
    Lucius, you shall not be forgotten.

Fiain of Nazar - Thought to be the lone eastern rper.
    The High Council - proud member.

Yeah this is what happened in Sandeep, Mermaids tear island. I got land that someone sold for 14k earlier. But I got it for free.

Thanks for this information! It only costs 1 extra tax cert when it's passed due. But the reason why I had let that lapse was because I was shuffling my different plots in order to better organize the ownership since it became too heavy for just 1 alt.

Yes, once a plot is in the demolish state, it will have no more owner, and the mail for taxes will have disappeared.

This. It takes a while to accumulate 228 tax certs by just using labor.

I assure you, I am no troll. But the fact remains the same, this is unintended game play. Whether a bug, a hack or a glitch. It was not suppose to happen and should be fixed.

Apparently I'm not the only one that has had this happen to. I do have proof, which Trion would be able to confirm.

I still had 3 days to pay the taxes. I had labor pots just in case, also had over 1k loyalty for emergency purposes.
    I didn't mean it should happen to you, just that there are a lot of people trolling this way too. Seen it way too many times already. Most of them don't even really play the game they just pay taxes and go.

Sadly, no update on this..plots demo'ing at random, sure sounds like a major thing..

10.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #20
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Sadly, no update on this..plots demo'ing at random, sure sounds like a major thing..
    Agreed, it sounds major, but with very few reports outside of yours and two others. I'll have our QA department take a look at this, but it doesn't sound like there's much detail for us to go off of to reproduce the bug. You had your house down to the last few days of ownership, and it entered demo mode early. Were you doing anything else with the house? How far did you pre-pay your taxes in advance? Any more information would be helpful to help us get more insight into this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast