Closed Thread
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyberbullying on Kracken...

Cyberbullying on Kracken...

The guild blueberries on Haranyan side on the Kracken server are known to be scum. However, one certain member has been openly and maliciously making fun of my mom for being dead. honoka was in Heaven Sent with me several months ago and was active in that guild when my mom passed away. Now, ever since he joined blueberries, he has become an individual whos manorisms are beyond evil. Even though I have had him on block since it started, he now has one of his mounts named 'Aeosdeadmom', and is actively following me around, emoting point and laugh, which I can see regardless of him being on block. Attached screenshot is when it first happened

He did it again several minutes later: http://imgur.com/HDfxBie
    Attached Images

There is something seriously wrong with an individual who would make fun the death of someone's mother in game, or anywhere else for that matter. No one should have to put up with this kind of cruelty. It is really hard to lose your mom (I lost mine 10 years ago and I still feel the emptiness of her missing from my life) and I want to give you a great big hug and let you know some of us do care.
    I am outraged that you are outraged, and if you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Some of the lowest forms of life play this game, seriously.

Welcome to Archeage, where you can find the most toxic knuckle dragging trolls on the Internet all in one place. This game has gotta be worse than LoL now surely in this regard.

He's one sick bastard... and I assume soon to be one sick banned bastard. Ignore him, he doesn't deserve a glance.
    Many Guilds, One United Pirate Nation!
    "The only place fascism comes before freedom is in the dictionary."

Znick - Black Corsairs - Morpheus

That is just soo sad. Good to bring this to the forums. Let's hope the gm's do something usefull for once.
    How can people become so dam ******ed?

I got one pic, him in action...
    Mechcell
    <Omen>
    Pil Sung

That is just ridiculous and I'm sorry for your mother passing. Hope a ban is coming his way.

I hope they ban this troll. There is absolutely no excuse for this kind of behavior in a game. I'm sorry for your loss and I really hope that Trion does something about this.
    Call me Cat.

Yes I do in fact have an opinion about everything. Thanks for asking.

Well ♥♥♥♥ happens and it doesn't mean there is something wrong with him. This could be a social experiment or it could be fake. Call me skeptical but I rather wait for a response from Honoka on the matter before I pose any judgements.

You mean the pic isn't enough?! lol.. You can see the pic he posted and what Honoka was doing. You mean that's not obvious enough?!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast