Closed Thread
Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyberbullying on Kracken...

Quote Originally Posted by Honoka View Post
    its ok. Trion is just amking this game more for carebears every week. when i first started playing this game it was about pvp....now its about who grows the most potatoes.
    "Though ArcheAge is half-open PvP, it is not the main fun feature. It will be developed as a game that PvE-lovers could enjoy too, while also enjoying the PvP system" - Jake Song, creator of ArcheAge
    Mechcell
    <Omen>
    Pil Sung

Quote Originally Posted by Cr1tt3rs View Post
    Belittling is belittling, an insult is an insult. Yet people can compare insulting a dead mother to mass genocide? where is the line? Also it was already stated both parties said bad ♥♥♥♥ to each other, yet everyone is burning one of them at the stake out of blindly folllowing the others side without even considering the whole story.
    Calling someone stupid isn't grounds for following them around and harassing them to the point they block you and then continue harassing them by bypassing the block feature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rngesus View Post
    God I love these threads; they make me feel so warm and fuzzy inside.
    Devout worshipper of RNGesus and Scapes, dual wielder of keyboards, 180k wordsmith. I'm Leeroygankins, now stop asking who I am in-game
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage1337 View Post
    It's insulting to see that Trion put forth ANY effort into "saving sheepie".

Really is saddening...
    Savage hates Sheepie

How do we even know OP's mom is dead and hes just making it up?

Death certificate plis?

Quote Originally Posted by Moose Wayne View Post
    "She's really stupid" is less of an insult than following someone around, kicking a horse named after their dead mother.
    Uhm. This.

Honoka. We dont care what guild you are. We dont care what server you are from, how old you are, etc etc. You crossed the line. Calling someone stupid? Eh. Ok. Whatever. You can ignore him.

But you circumvented ignore, going into harrassment and crossing the line. If you didnt circumvent ignore it might not be such a big deal. But you did. You followed him around from what I see and you bypassed ignore which should be a very major nono. By your actions, you should be banned, imo.

None of this has to do with the game catering to carebears. Or whatever happened between you. You crossed the line when you bypassed ignore. Please get that through your head.

OP - I hope the kid stops bugging you. Either through him growing up or being warned or banned, etc. This kind of behavoir shouldnt be allowed.
    Lucius, you shall not be forgotten.

Fiain of Nazar - Thought to be the lone eastern rper.
    The High Council - proud member.

Belittling is belittling, an insult is an insult. Yet people can compare insulting a dead mother to mass genocide? where is the line? Also it was already stated both parties said bad ♥♥♥♥ to each other, yet everyone is burning one of them at the stake out of blindly folllowing the others side without even considering the whole story.
    The whole story is very simple. The OP blocked this person and they used their mount to circumvent that block. This has been clearly defined as not allowed. It really does not matter what the mount was named only that it was named to target the OP after they had blocked this individual. No matter what anyone thinks about the OP this cannot be allowed. The block function is there for a reason and someone circumventing it is against the rules and should be handled by Trion. That is the bottom line here.
    Call me Cat.

Yes I do in fact have an opinion about everything. Thanks for asking.

well i pvp alot. so you need them pots. usually we are outnumbered in or fights. so pots are great

Quote Originally Posted by CalliCat View Post
    The whole story is very simple. The OP blocked this person and they used their mount to circumvent that block. This has been clearly defined as not allowed. It really does not matter what the mount was named only that it was named to target the OP after they had blocked this individual. No matter what anyone thinks about the OP this cannot be allowed. The block function is there for a reason and someone circumventing it is against the rules and should be handled by Trion. That is the bottom line here.
    Nope you are cutting out one specific time frame, the issue between these two have beeen months and months ago. Only story you seen is this specific scenario this one time. For all you know OP was praying for cancer on Honokas children day after day, then blocked. then they did this insult with his mom on the horse. posted thread for woah is me. blah blah. All you know is OPS word and Honokas word. Unless you were there from the time they started argueing and seen every whisper between the two you dont know ♥♥♥♥. period.

Nope you are cutting out one specific time frame, the issue between these two have beeen months and months ago. Only story you seen is this specific scenario this one time. For all you know OP was praying for cancer on Honokas children day after day, then blocked. then they did this insult with his mom on the horse. posted thread for woah is me. blah blah. All you know is OPS word and Honokas word. Unless you were there from the time they started argueing and seen every whisper between the two you dont know ♥♥♥♥. period.
    Look. Whomever circumvented ignore is at fault. If they both did it, then great, they both should be punished. Nothing justifies that, and thats the main point.

Doesnt matter what was said on faction (well, it does but you have ignore for that.). Bypassing ignore is the issue. So it doesnt really matter who started it - ignore should have ended it from either/both party.

I dont see Honoka saying he ignored the OP. And he started following the OP after ignore was instated.

So you are right. We dont know what happened. But we know ignore was bypassed. And thats the issue.
    Lucius, you shall not be forgotten.

Fiain of Nazar - Thought to be the lone eastern rper.
    The High Council - proud member.

Then Honoka should be here posting screenshots of Aeo wishing cancer on people instead of him continuing to try and start ♥♥♥♥ and troll the thread. So far, OP and other people have come forward with proof of all the stuff Honoka is being accused of. Meanwhile Honoka is "Lel u mad" "salt" "he called someone stupid so it's okay if i troll him"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rngesus View Post
    God I love these threads; they make me feel so warm and fuzzy inside.
    Devout worshipper of RNGesus and Scapes, dual wielder of keyboards, 180k wordsmith. I'm Leeroygankins, now stop asking who I am in-game
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage1337 View Post
    It's insulting to see that Trion put forth ANY effort into "saving sheepie".

Really is saddening...
    Savage hates Sheepie

It doesn't matter. It has been clearly defined by Trion that using any means to circumvent a block and continue harassment is against the rules. No matter what was said to anyone via whisper, faction, shout whatever chat channel you like that is where it ends. When someone puts you on ignore you are not allowed to continue to harass them by other means. I don't know a damn thing about the issue between them you are right and I don't care. Once someone blocks you that is the end. You do not get to continue to harass them via other means.
    Call me Cat.

Yes I do in fact have an opinion about everything. Thanks for asking.

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast