Closed Thread
Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyberbullying on Kracken...

Two points:
    1)No, most people who have commented here don't come from Naima and give zero ♥♥♥♥s about whatever guild you're in, Honoka.
    2)Shaming OP for letting a few guildmates know on TS that his mother had passed away and somehow making it equal to "telling everybody on the streets" is plain idiotic.

Given that the guilty party not only admitted the facts but is proud about it, even going to the point where he openly gloats, means a ban is definitely warranted.

OP, if you haven't filed a ticket yet, do so and link them to this thread. Don't hesitate to escalate until you reach a GM who actually knows the ToS.

Shows a complete lack of respect for other people. Most of these people in this guild are younger people. It is sad to see this much disdain for fellow people playing a GAME. Mental illness should be a priority but it is tossed under the rug.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorvald View Post
    Two points:
    1)No, most people who have commented here don't come from Naima and give zero ♥♥♥♥s about whatever guild you're in, Honoka.
    2)Shaming OP for letting a few guildmates know on TS that his mother had passed away and somehow making it equal to "telling everybody on the streets" is plain idiotic.

Given that the guilty party not only admitted the facts but is proud about it, even going to the point where he openly gloats, means a ban is definitely warranted.

OP, if you haven't filed a ticket yet, do so and link them to this thread. Don't hesitate to escalate until you reach a GM who actually knows the ToS.
    Agreed and sadly Trion and the staff have not even bothered to comment on the thread. This is why the game is starting to off gas players in big numbers again.

Then Honoka should be here posting screenshots of Aeo
    Why should he? He doesn't go to forums phishing for pity party votes for drama prom queen.

Also this talk about straight to banning is REDONK. Sorry but there is a thing called escalation of force, warnings, suspencion, then ban. Get real with the whole Burn the witches ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

Quote Originally Posted by Cr1tt3rs View Post
    Also this talk about straight to banning is REDONK. Sorry but there is a thing called escalation of force, warnings, suspencion, then ban. Get real with the whole Burn the witches ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.
    Well then they need to do something. Action needs to be taken.

Look. Its not so much about the insults themselves. Its the fact that one party bypassed ignore, which constitutes harrassment which is not allowed. If both parties bypassed ignoring each other both should be punished.

So insults+bypassing ignore+following someone around is a very, very big issue and is not allowed and should be actioned.
    Lucius, you shall not be forgotten.

Fiain of Nazar - Thought to be the lone eastern rper.
    The High Council - proud member.

Why should he? He doesn't go to forums phishing for pity party votes for drama prom queen.
    So he can prove your case of him being harassed first. Even then, it wouldn't save him from a ban because he's circumventing game mechanics to continue harassing someone
    Quote Originally Posted by Rngesus View Post
    God I love these threads; they make me feel so warm and fuzzy inside.
    Devout worshipper of RNGesus and Scapes, dual wielder of keyboards, 180k wordsmith. I'm Leeroygankins, now stop asking who I am in-game
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage1337 View Post
    It's insulting to see that Trion put forth ANY effort into "saving sheepie".

Really is saddening...
    Savage hates Sheepie

So he can prove your case of him being harassed first.
    Happened in the past, meaning he wouldn't take screenshots cuz.. he isnt a sensitive Q.Q baby? Didn't think he would have to go to the forums between them two, cuz he can handle ♥♥♥♥ talking?

Previous screenshots, meaning he wouldn't take screenshots cuz.. he isnt a sensitive Q.Q baby? Didnt think he would have to go to the forums between them too, cuz he can handle ♥♥♥♥ talking?
    Except Honoka isn't ♥♥♥♥ talking, he's maliciously stalking a guy and bypassing chat features to mock his dead mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rngesus View Post
    God I love these threads; they make me feel so warm and fuzzy inside.
    Devout worshipper of RNGesus and Scapes, dual wielder of keyboards, 180k wordsmith. I'm Leeroygankins, now stop asking who I am in-game
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage1337 View Post
    It's insulting to see that Trion put forth ANY effort into "saving sheepie".

Really is saddening...
    Savage hates Sheepie

im not stalking anyone.....i was at GR a FACTION EVENT. and he just so happened to be at the same event i was at...... sure thats stalking.

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast